HALLS @ CLINTON wk 0

92Dragon

I know for sure that Powell played. Camion and Spencer didnt play because of injuries. I dont know for sure who else was out, but Maryville scored at will against us. The only time we stopped them is when they threw an interception.

He play for a little while... but apparently got roughed up pretty good... and didnt go back in...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we are less than a week away from kickoff to the 2010 season! Dont really know what to expect from Clinton this year. Its kinda hard to judge what type of team you have when you scrimmage larger, more experienced teams in preseason. I hope playing those teams will make us better.

GO D R A G O N S ! :thumb:

Edited by 92Dragon

What's the injury situation for Clinton this week? I've heard that a couple of key players are injured, but I haven't heard just how serious those injuries were.

If Clinton's starting QB is out (which it sounds like he is), I have a feeling that Clinton will be running the ball a lot. Halls will also do their fair share of running the football. I don't anticipate a high-scoring game. Despite their injury issues, I think Clinton wins, 20-17.

What's the injury situation for Clinton this week? I've heard that a couple of key players are injured, but I haven't heard just how serious those injuries were.

If Clinton's starting QB is out (which it sounds like he is), I have a feeling that Clinton will be running the ball a lot. Halls will also do their fair share of running the football. I don't anticipate a high-scoring game. Despite their injury issues, I think Clinton wins, 20-17.

Halls apparently has its own injury situation as I hear Painter is going to need some sort of surgery. That's a big loss because Painter is a very good back. However, the loss of Ambrose is bigger for Clinton as Halls still has two very good and proven backs in O'Laughlin and Long. Clinton's back-up QB is a sophomore who I don't think even played JV last year.

My prediction, biased as it is: Halls 27, Clinton 14 (if Halls can stop C. Patrick a few times early).

Halls apparently has its own injury situation as I hear Painter is going to need some sort of surgery. That's a big loss because Painter is a very good back. However, the loss of Ambrose is bigger for Clinton as Halls still has two very good and proven backs in O'Laughlin and Long. Clinton's back-up QB is a sophomore who I don't think even played JV last year.

My prediction, biased as it is: Halls 27, Clinton 14 (if Halls can stop C. Patrick a few times early).

This is a very difficult game to pick. Both teams are kinda young and inexperienced. Halls has the advantage at qb. I think both teams have good running backs, so i think they are even as far as backs go. I would have to give Clinton the edge as far as offensive line goes....i think Clinton's line is bigger and stronger. Halls always has a well coached defense. Clinton still hasnt proven to me that they have a good defense.

As much as i hate to, im picking Halls 21 Clinton 13

Come on dragons, prove me wrong!