Loudon Jamboree

bigclittleh

gatorsfan18, we must have been sitting close to each other , I will agree with almost everything you said except a couple 1) polk played a team that made them look better than they are. They are sloooow. But i am sure they will find a way to win most of their games. 2) meigs line looked like they were still learning the blocking schemes.

I will bet a hundred dollars that polk will bust at least one run of 30 or more against every team in the district this year. and when no one is within in ten yards of #22 or #12 when they cross the goal line i would love to hear the opposing fans begin to chant SLOOOWWWWWWW.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will bet a hundred dollars that polk will bust at least one run of 30 or more against every team in the district this year. and when no one is within in ten yards of #22 or #12 when they cross the goal line i would love to hear the opposing fans begin to chant SLOOOWWWWWWW.

I will conceed the fact that there are some speedy players on Polks bunch. I think because of the offensive style that you run the perception of being slow is there.

I will agree that lee #22 is quick, and Allen # 12 is no turtle either, but I think your going to loose the hundred. And i meant that compared to last years team, they were slower. Not bad, but slower.I am refering to overall the whole team.Dont get me wrong the Lee kid is a blast to watch, and Allen can be a beast with the ball.

Edited by allwaysright

gatorsfan18, we must have been sitting close to each other , I will agree with almost everything you said except a couple 1) polk played a team that made them look better than they are. They are sloooow. But i am sure they will find a way to win most of their games. 2) meigs line looked like they were still learning the blocking schemes.

SLOW???? Polk county has always been slow but they steadily win 6,7,8,9 ball games consistantly so i'd much rather have slow polk players then anybody elses fast players. But I understand that you need speed to compete in the playoffs and yes polk usually don't have alot team speed but I do think we have enough speed for the playoffs this year. So watch out for #'s 12,22,24,38,21,and 20.

I just quinched your thirst ;)

SLOW???? Polk county has always been slow but they steadily win 6,7,8,9 ball games consistantly so i'd much rather have slow polk players then anybody elses fast players. But I understand that you need speed to compete in the playoffs and yes polk usually don't have alot team speed but I do think we have enough speed for the playoffs this year. So watch out for #'s 12,22,24,38,21,and 20.

I just quinched your thirst ;)

The defination of insanity: to do the same thing over and over and expect a different result!