Goodpasture Football Scrimmages

GPCougarFan

who cares? nobody cares but goodpasture fans,this team does not impress anybody when you play public schools in your district and get to recruit. You should win,who could'nt? Then when you get to playoffs they get lowered a classifaction "come-on" If they did'nt win id say there was a big big problem. It's the biggest joke in high school football right now.I know you did'nt make the rules,but you sure got all the gravy.

who cares? nobody cares but goodpasture fans,this team does not impress anybody when you play public schools in your district and get to recruit. You should win,who could'nt? Then when you get to playoffs they get lowered a classifaction "come-on" If they did'nt win id say there was a big big problem. It's the biggest joke in high school football right now.I know you did'nt make the rules,but you sure got all the gravy.

jangalang please do not make remarks like these. You do not and cannot find any proof that GP or any private school playing in Division I football recruit. You make ignorant statements with no proof to back your accusations and remarks about high school football fans. The GP football program is well respected in Tennessee. I am not associated with GP, but I, along with many HS football fans, are interested in GP and all schools in all the classifications in Tennessee.

you are bitter and you must care, since you posted on this thread

Here we go again, another winning cry baby who hasn't played a snap of football in his life, probably from westmoreland would be my guess. His team has had that butt kicked several times by the cougars. When the cougars strike you have to be ready