Scott County at Sequoyah

bigclittleh

Sequoyah's secondary will be tested early but the coverage will be "confusing" for the tallented qb from Scott County. If the d-line for Sequoyah can contain the scrambling of the qb things will be good on the reservation for the Chiefs! The Chiefs rushing attack will get most of the focus to open up things through the air. Sequoyah 26 Scott Co. 8.

:thumb:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sequoyah's secondary will be tested early but the coverage will be "confusing" for the tallented qb from Scott County. If the d-line for Sequoyah can contain the scrambling of the qb things will be good on the reservation for the Chiefs! The Chiefs rushing attack will get most of the focus to open up things through the air. Sequoyah 26 Scott Co. 8.

I agree Dumdum! The chiefs will win a close one!! The chiefs will give up a TD on special teams. Chiefs 20 Scott Co. 14. Good luck Chiefs!!! Let's get started on the right foot!!

score?

Hey Wingman, the final was 37-14 Scott County. Scott was big and physical. Big turning point in the game with the score 23-14 (Scott), with the Chiefs starting qb out of the game, the Chiefs drove to inside the ten and fumbled, it kinda seem to crush the momentum. I wil say Scott County has a great QB, the kid can scramble and he can throw as well, he is a step faster than Loudon's Plemons and accurate as CAK's QB. He had four sure handed targets and a tailback who knew what to do with it, the line was just huge. I know that they come from a great district (Alcoa, Loudon, CAK...etc)and they should be able to compete and win some, Good Luck the rest of the season Highlanders!

Just wanted to add another tidbit here, Sequoyah scored maybe four offensive td's last season, the Chiefs put two in the endzone last night, so there has been major improvement, they had really impressive drives against a team who I would say would compete for the district title in this district (Not theirs, lol). Yeah we got beat, but I did see alot of positives in the game, seen some negatives also, but more positives compared to last season, I personally went away knowing that we will be able to compete in district 5aa, havent been able to say that since we went 5-5 a couple of seasons ago. Penalties really hurt us last night also, gotta focus on fundamentals. Go Chiefs!!!

Edited by dumdum

16 of 18, doesn't sound like the coverage was all that confusing for him. Your entire post was completely wrong.

Edited by downanddistance

Just wanted to add another tidbit here, Sequoyah scored maybe four offensive td's last season, the Chiefs put two in the endzone last night, so there has been major improvement, they had really impressive drives against a team who I would say would compete for the district title in this district (Not theirs, lol). Yeah we got beat, but I did see alot of positives in the game, seen some negatives also, but more positives compared to last season, I personally went away knowing that we will be able to compete in district 5aa, havent been able to say that since we went 5-5 a couple of seasons ago. Penalties really hurt us last night also, gotta focus on fundamentals. Go Chiefs!!!

Who would those wins be against?

16 of 18, doesn't sound like the coverage was all that confusing for him. Your entire post was completely wrong.

your correct, we didnt confuse him at all, like i said in a later post he's good, and when he couldnt find a target, he could run with it, I think he scored twice on fourth and long. I stand corrected.

Well I would like to think we will break our nasty losing streak this coming Friday against Tellico, hopefully building momentum going into Meigs. Alot of this is pending if we can get back and stay healthy.

The BEARS always play "out of their shoes" against the Chiefs in Tellico. Seems like the BEARS really get ready for the Chiefs. I think that the game will be close. Turnovers, Penalties and Special Teams might be the difference.

Hate to hear about the injuries.