shelbyville eagles @ coffee county raiders week 0

RedRaider59

I'm not the poster for this thread but was just saying, there are alot of raider haters and they pass judgement so quickly, had one last year that would just hate on them because the raiders beat their team the year before, I have nothing against any team, I watch for the players and support them, they need it. Your right Shelbyville won 10-0 last year. give you my opinion on the game last year. first, CC was breaking in a new QB so the offense still wasn't together. Second they practice all week on Sheblyville first team, found out either the day before or the day of the game , that half of the players were sick. Our players did not have time to adjust and with a new QB and 8 Running plays that didn't include the QB who's their playmaker, if not going to go so well. If I am correct Shelbyville scored all of their points in the first half. Whats your take?

The swine flu has not hit the Shelbyville Squad this year so I think Coffee County will get to play the first string this year. Last year Shelbyville JV beat them I believe.