SVC Week 1

Eagle4

I think Sequatchie looked good at the Cannon County Jamboree. They lost to Trousdale Co. on the last play. If Im not mistaken I think Sequatchie played Warren County in that same jamboree too. I will have to double check that. Warren County looked down from last years team so I will go with the Indians on this one just because they played Trousdale so tough.

Im also expecting Grundy to win their game just because I heard they beat South Pitt in a scrimmage.

South Pitt should beat CCS

Not sure on Bledsoe - Marion but I will pick Marion.

Who is Lake Forrest btw and where and what county is that?

Edited by SCtribe

I think Sequatchie looked good at the Cannon County Jamboree. They lost to Trousdale Co. on the last play. If Im not mistaken I think Sequatchie played Warren County in that same jamboree too. I will have to double check that. Warren County looked down from last years team so I will go with the Indians on this one just because they played Trousdale so tough.

Im also expecting Grundy to win their game just because I heard they beat South Pitt in a scrimmage.

Lake Forest is from the Cleveland area.

I'm taking Spring City, Rhea Central, Bledsoe, Whitwell, South Pitt and Sequatchie Co.

Warren County = 30

Sequatchie Co. = 14

WC just had to much speed in the backfield for the Braves tonight.

I was overall impressed with the Braves. I hadn't seen a middle school game in a year or so but they didn't give up and seem to have a fight and a want to win attitude in them which is something I haven't seen out of a SCMS team in years. Overall I think they should do very well in the rest of there games.

Grundy 24 - Spring City 16. Should have Been 24-8 but Spring City scored late on some subs. Good start for the Junior Jackets. Good reports from the hospital on the Grundy quarterback Chandler Knight.

DL.

DL it could have been 24-8 us if you are from Spring City. But it wasn't. Subs or not. Good to hear the QB is doing good. He took a hard hit. Good luck Grundy the rest of the year.

DL it could have been 24-8 us if you are from Spring City. But it wasn't. Subs or not. Good to hear the QB is doing good. He took a hard hit. Good luck Grundy the rest of the year.

You know I think you and I had this discussion last year and I really don't understand it. From the stats I have we pretty well dominated the contest. But I'm not going to get into some kind of debate over it. I'm going to enjoy the fact I don't have to cover a game tonight and get ready for Sequatchie County next week.

DL.

Warren county has too high of an enrollment to be playing Sequatchie Co. To those who believe in moral victory this one belongs to SC for taking the fight to a feeder 6A high school team.

You are right, WC had a sideline full of kids compared to SC. However overall SCMS players were a lot bigger across the board than WC especially along both lines.