McMinn vs. McMinn Central

logcabinman

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is a shame this series was put on hold these past few years when central would have been competative with the cherokees...if central wants any shot at all in this game they are going to have to control the football...shorten the game and keep mcminn's offense on the sideline. no turnovers, no penalties, and hope the ball bounces thier way....

funny how it could be a rough year for central but they could finish second in the district. they lost a lot, but meigs, seq, and sweetwater are NOT any better than central right now.

I guess what I am having trouble with is like Meigs posters. I do understand that kids mature, get better, and sometimes transfers come in - but Englewood has pretty well beaten Meigs in little league for the past three to four years, if I am not mistaking. Englewood joins with the Central Knights which grabs the combination of the best players to their program. Meigs is just Meigs. No disrespect to them, but I just do not see the kids improving that much.

it is a shame this series was put on hold these past few years when central would have been competative with the cherokees...if central wants any shot at all in this game they are going to have to control the football...shorten the game and keep mcminn's offense on the sideline. no turnovers, no penalties, and hope the ball bounces thier way....

I think McMinn and Central has played the last 3 yrs. correct me if im wrong.

funny how it could be a rough year for central but they could finish second in the district. they lost a lot, but meigs, seq, and sweetwater are NOT any better than central right now.

Dont get me wrong, I was refering to this year compared to the last couple.They are tallented , but young.If they finish second in the district this year(I will buy you a steak dinner) I have seen all of these teams in action this year and seq., meigs, and sweetwater are better(in my opinion).

Dont get me wrong, I was refering to this year compared to the last couple.They are tallented , but young.If they finish second in the district this year(I will buy you a steak dinner) I have seen all of these teams in action this year and seq., meigs, and sweetwater are better(in my opinion).

i like my steak medium well!

Edited by smokey04

i like my steak medium well!

Hey Smokey, man I do like the qb, barnette i think his name is, he's big and strong for a freshmen and hes got a descent wr, you guys lost alot, you lost more than alot, i'll say a bunch, they will grow up fast this season, but I gotta go with the tribe in this game 21 - 7. I hope you guys can pull the win, good luck!