22 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this one????

• Anderson County
    • Morristown East

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks dragon I agree with u Im just tired of oak ridge thinking they are going to run threw are leauge

Don't believe what a few posters may have to say. Most OR fans know we have a lot of questions unanswered. Smart fans wouldn' dare predict the outcome of any OR/Clinton/AC matchup until the week of the game.

AC over Mo East big.

Fulton physically wornout my Canes Saturday night. We were overmatch at every skill

position. I still proud of how well the Defense played most of the night. When you

have 5foot 8 DB going against 6 foot 3" WR, their is not much you can do. Fulton

has great skill players at every position,their speed kills. Go luck to Fulton the

rest of the year.

This week game we should match-up alittle better. We will have 1 of our better DB

back for this game, he around 6 foot.(He had to sit out fulton game for breaking

team rules)I was at last year game, it seem like Anderson Co. threw for 1000 yards.

I know Anderson Co. is a very good team, but they do not have the athlete fulton

has.(I hope not)It will be hard for my Canes to keep Anderson Co. under 30 points,

but I think Anderson Co. will have trouble stoping East's offense too.

I am sure Coach Hatcher is planing on getting #1 or #7 more time running the football.We need alittle more speed in the backfield.Good Luck to both teams,

have a safe trip to Morristown. :shock:

Edited by EASTFAN

Your right AC does not have no where near the players that Fulton had but AC makes things happen. Im kind of anxious to see if AC's QB will play cause i just heard on the radio he has missed practice because he has been sick. I hate to here that because i want to see how he performs without the big target he had last year in wilson. I think he will play he is too tough of a kid to set this game out. AC 49 MO east 7

Fulton physically wornout my Canes Saturday night. We were overmatch at every skill

position. I still proud of how well the Defense played most of the night. When you

have 5foot 8 DB going against 6 foot 3" WR, their is not much you can do. Fulton

has great skill players at every position,their speed kills. Go luck to Fulton the

rest of the year.

This week game we should match-up alittle better. We will have 1 of our better DB

back for this game, he around 6 foot.(He had to sit out fulton game for breaking

team rules)I was at last year game, it seem like Anderson Co. threw for 1000 yards.

I know Anderson Co. is a very good team, but they do not have the athlete fulton

has.(I hope not)It will be hard for my Canes to keep Anderson Co. under 30 points,

but I think Anderson Co. will have trouble stoping East's offense too.

I am sure Coach Hatcher is planing on getting #1 or #7 more time running the football.We need alittle more speed in the backfield.Good Luck to both teams,

have a safe trip to Morristown. :shock:

AC should win this game with or without Tanner. This is a non-district game, so if Tanner isnt 100%....i wouldnt let him play. You guys have the rest of the season to think about and the more important district games. Im wishing Tanner gets well soon and good luck against Mo East friday.

AC scored a bunch against the first teams against Fulton in a scrimmage. They also stoped Fulton. The defense is going to be much improved. Ask Fulton how AC looked... :thumb:

You cant really go by scrimmages. I have seen teams lose every scrimmage in the summer months, then come out like a totally different team when the season starts. And i have seen just the opposite, teams winning every scrimmage and then not winning a game until late in the season. AC should have a great season, but remember....you have to go out and win the games on the field. Teams arent just going to roll over for you guys. Just stay focused, dont look ahead or take anyone too lightly, and everything else should just fall into place. :thumb:

Ac will dominate Morristown East. And space I must agree with you on 1 count, OR wont run through the league nor will you guys! One team everyone is forgetting about is the Powell Panthers! Best overall player in the region plays for Powell, and there QB is a lot better this season!Remember your game with them from last season, very tough! Those are two games I really want to see this season, and who knows, Clinton surpised me last week as well! But thats later on down the line, this week though, easy game for ya!

Ac will dominate Morristown East. And space I must agree with you on 1 count, OR wont run through the league nor will you guys! One team everyone is forgetting about is the Powell Panthers! Best overall player in the region plays for Powell, and there QB is a lot better this season!Remember your game with them from last season, very tough! Those are two games I really want to see this season, and who knows, Clinton surpised me last week as well! But thats later on down the line, this week though, easy game for ya!

I agree, Powell is going to be a lot better this year. I agree you cant go by scrimmages. No one knows what anyone will do but I think they are 4 teams that will be fighting for the division this year AC, Clinton, Oak ridge, and Powell. Should be some great games. :popcorneater: Its a long season....

i was at the fulton and ac ,mo west srimmage . ac did score a couple times in the first go around with fulton but in the 2nd go it was all fulton defense and offense and i luv the way their qb was protected with that pink jersey. mo west dominated both of em. i seen mo east this sat they got a big tough qb and good reciever that make plays. mo east defense wasnt that bad ,fulton made some good plays. think this game is closer than most people think . mo east steals it 23-20