Coffee County or Tullahoma

gwh

If your kid is good enough to play college football he will be noticed at any school. I prefer Tullahoma, obviously.

Tullahoma used to have the better school system, but i think the gap is getting closer.

Tullahoma tends to have a better football program overall.

But if your kid is good enough, he will be noticed, whether it be DIII or DI.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does his middle school offense/defense run the same as the high school offense/defense? If so he needs to go there since he wouls know the system and be a better playmaker.

Yes, his school runs out of the Wing T set most of the time, but I read in the paper where Coffee County was going to more of a Multiple look this year with the installment of the Spread. Thanks for all of the replies.

Yes, his school runs out of the Wing T set most of the time, but I read in the paper where Coffee County was going to more of a Multiple look this year with the installment of the Spread. Thanks for all of the replies.

Pedo can correct me on this, as I'm not real sure, but I think Coffee is still going to primarily wing t, with some of the other formations to throw the opponents off. I think he would do good at Coffee Co. As others have said, if he's good enough to be recognized, then it won't matter what school he goes to. We had a kid, Robbie Gonzales, was being recruited by UT I believe but chose to go to a school in Alabama. I do not know why he chose to go there, that is his decision, but maybe UT's depth chart was deep at his position. In all honesty, don't let the fans tell you where to send your son. Talk to both schools, and the football coaches, and develop your own opinion where to send him. :thumb:

Choose a school based on where you and your family are comfortable. Both schools have good coaching staffs and both schools have good teachers. Speak to the coaches at both schools and check out the facilities. Check out the community and find where you and your son are most comfortable. He will have to earn a spot wherever he goes. there are positives and negatives to both schools even though tullahoma will not admit any of their negatives.The raiders still run the wing t so I feel that it would be an easier transition but like I said, your son has to earn the right to play wherever he goes. Send him to where it feels right. Maybe pray about it and see if God leads you one way or the other.

Yes it's multiple but primary wing-t, Tidwell likes to throw opponents off, which is a plus. Tullahoma for the most part has always been a passing team but have had some sucess from runningbacks. Coffee Co also had Chris Elam who was recruited by UT but went to school in Georgia. I am like CCHS Pray about it and let him lead you

All this talk of where to send this kid. Where is he supposed to go? The kid

is surely zoned to go to one school or the other! Go to where he is zoned to

go and everything else will work out. I can't amagine having a kid that is some

great athlete and not having some idea of where he needs to go! Get out from under

your rock!!

All this talk of where to send this kid. Where is he supposed to go? The kid

is surely zoned to go to one school or the other! Go to where he is zoned to

go and everything else will work out. I can't amagine having a kid that is some

great athlete and not having some idea of where he needs to go! Get out from under

your rock!!

Thank you for that post. Send the kid where his freinds are he will be the happiest during his high school days.

BUT my kid is going to play for UT!!!

Another Dad trying to get some glory through their child.

You are a joke!!! Let the kid go where he wants to go.

Good grief

Thats what we are working on together. He comes in and reads all the posts. I am just trying to help him make and informed decision. You know be involved in his life. I guess that makes me weird these days. Anyways thanks for the suggestions. We watched CC get blownout tonight; they need more speed on their team. When you live really close to two different High Schools it is a big decision.