Maplewood @ HIllsboro

boski

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this a great country or what.....Babbling Boski gives us a rundown on ?????...Football....who knows??

I enjoy this rendition of an apparent attempt from a "fan" to create the aura of a football game with all the trimmings of a crackhead who transposes his feelings into absolute drivel....keep up the good work!

Edited by bulldog69

darn I didn't know they were playing. I was on the team that beat Maplewood easily

and went on to beat Maryville. #2 is the only good player for Hhs so if their still in it

it's because of him.

good I'm proud of you son! ..you did something great and rare ..so enjoy it ..and hillsboro has a lot of good players ..I saw that tonight. Pretty good game for the panthers.

.. looking good but need to get better! Good first win for Broome as a panther!

Is this a great country or what.....Babbling Boski gives us a rundown on ?????...Football..

..who knows??

I enjoy this rendition of an apparent attempt from a "fan" to create the aura of a

football game with all the trimmings of a crackhead who transposes his feelings into

absolute drivel....keep up the good work!

what do we have here a cyber flea..? Man if wasn't so tired from enjoying the game ..I'd light into you! ..then again what good what that do ..you know its kind of hard to get rid of fleas ..btw how did your team do?

what do we have here a cyber flea..? Man if wasn't so tired from enjoying the game ..I'd light into you! ..then again what good what that do ..you know its kind of hard to get rid of fleas ..btw how did your team do?

My team won....but then again....I did not get on my thread and babble like a cartoon character from "bazoom'.

I think you would find that I am more than a fles.....then again....with me responding to your "rants" only adds to you adding to our ongoing misery of "your babbleness"....good night...sleep tight...may all your bed bugs bite

My team won....but then again....I did not get on my thread and babble like a cartoon

character from "bazoom'.

I think you would find that I am more than a fles.....then again....with me responding to

your "rants" only adds to you adding to our ongoing misery of "your babbleness"....good

night...sleep tight...may all your bed bugs bite

hey bully6dogs9 ..stop complaining I do this for free and fun this is not my

job. And I noticed that you didn't get on your thread and "babble" because you got on

mine... and" babbled.." Darn fleas start to get smarter and smarter every year ..this

one can use a computer.. What team are you a fan of anyway?? Its been a long break

and I just don't remember or just don't care ..ill decide later ..now enjoy or I'm going

to order some cyber raid to control this pest problem ..next game!

MBA .. Should be a tough one.. Hey pearl cohn how was the ref job last night??

Edited by boski