Maplewood @ HIllsboro

boski

hey bully6dogs9 ..stop complaining I do this for free and fun this is not my

job. And I noticed that you didn't get on your thread and "babble" because you got on

mine... and" babbled.." Darn fleas start to get smarter and smarter every year ..this

one can use a computer.. What team are you a fan of anyway?? Its been a long break

and I just don't remember or just don't care ..ill decide later ..now enjoy or I'm going

to order some cyber raid to control this pest problem ..next game!

MBA .. Should be a tough one.. Hey pearl cohn how was the ref job last night??

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hats off to Maplewood...good strong team with great running backs. Hillsboro, in my humble opinion, has good atheletes..the senior class were city champions two straight years at JT Moore and Feshman city champions at Hillsboro. Players in the wrong positions, horrible single wing offense, and a defense that is too small and just a horrible scheme. Hope the coaching staff realizes these shortcomings and makes some changes. Will support them no matter what though.

Hats off to Maplewood...good strong team with great running backs. Hillsboro, in my

humble opinion, has good atheletes..the senior class were city champions two straight

years at JT Moore and Feshman city champions at Hillsboro. Players in the wrong

positions, horrible single wing offense, and a defense that is too small and just a

horrible scheme. Hope the coaching staff realizes these shortcomings and makes some

changes. Will support them no matter what though.

I liked the defense ..they were fast to the ball and made way more tackles than misses on the panthers backs ..the offense on the other hand was very bad!! I mean very bad! ..I was a good game both teams need to get better ..