Bruceton @Camden

Lions4ever

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camden is a really good football team----lots of speed. So proud of the Tigers and the improvements from last season. They never gave up and they can only get better from playing a team like Camden. Things are looking up in Bruceton!

I said the same thing earlier. Camden is a very good football team and will go a very long way in the end. The Tigers will learn from this and improve every game. I know the kids will keep their heads up and keep getting better. Folks better be prepared when they line up with the Tigers because they are coming back.

Camden is a really good football team----lots of speed. So proud of the Tigers and the improvements from last season. They never gave up and they can only get better from playing a team like Camden. Things are looking up in Bruceton!

Bruceton is MUCH improved from last season and they've got some serious athletes too...actually held Camden's big play offense to some 3 and outs early in the game. Size and numbers were a big factor though...

Glad to see the refs finally at least find their whistles in this game and quit letting Camden's #75 be chop blocked out of every play. <_< At this rate, if Murphy survives the season with his knees and ankles intact, it will be a miracle. Hopefully the refs will be made aware to really start watching out for that...that young man's future football career is being put on the line with every snap. Anyway, off my soapbox...

Bruceton is definitely headed in the right direction and is going to surprise some teams this year I think. :thumb:

Bruceton is MUCH improved from last season and they've got some serious athletes too...actually held Camden's big play offense to some 3 and outs early in the game. Size and numbers were a big factor though...

Glad to see the refs finally at least find their whistles in this game and quit letting Camden's #75 be chop blocked out of every play. <_< At this rate, if Murphy survives the season with his knees and ankles intact, it will be a miracle. Hopefully the refs will be made aware to really start watching out for that...that young man's future football career is being put on the line with every snap. Anyway, off my soapbox...

Bruceton is definitely headed in the right direction and is going to surprise some teams this year I think. :thumb:

Evidently this is what they are taught by their line coach. In 2008 they chop blocked and high low blocked a d1 prospect in huntingdon till his knee went out. Refs never blew the whistle and before anyone in here says chop blocking is legal in the box, high low blocking is not. it is illegal to engage another player below the waist when that player is being engaged above the waste on any part of the field.

Evidently this is what they are taught by their line coach. In 2008 they chop blocked and high low blocked a d1 prospect in huntingdon till his knee went out. Refs never blew the whistle and before anyone in here says chop blocking is legal in the box, high low blocking is not. it is illegal to engage another player below the waist when that player is being engaged above the waste on any part of the field.

SERIOUSLY!!! that was 3 years ago, and a differnt coaching staff.and im pretty sure he blew his knee out on Offense when he was pullin. but if u want to remember it another way ok

SERIOUSLY!!! that was 3 years ago, and a differnt coaching staff.and im pretty sure he blew his knee out on Offense when he was pullin. but if u want to remember it another way ok

same line coach. got film. people in camden must be imagining things.go to coacht pics and check it out.

Edited by htown5