Davidson Academy

D2A

Davidson lost alot more than just a couple of line men. They lost their fullback/linebacker who won Mr.Football his junior year. And also they lost some good recievers and good db's. Not to mention the linemen they lost where pretty good(good enough to beat webb). They have about a 30 man roster this year their numbers are down. And i know nothing about cascade. I am interested to hear about the game. I'm eager to see the Davidson v. DCA game.

• Upvote 1

Davidson lost alot more than just a couple of line men. They lost their fullback/linebacker who won Mr.Football his junior year. And also they lost some good recievers and good db's. Not to mention the linemen they lost where pretty good(good enough to beat webb). They have about a 30 man roster this year their numbers are down. And i know nothing about cascade. I am interested to hear about the game. I'm eager to see the Davidson v. DCA game.

I dont know much about cascade either..i read in another thread that they lost 17 seniors from last years team.

I dont know much about cascade either..i read in another thread that they lost 17 seniors from last years team.

We lost several key players, but have had several kids move in that will help allot. This was a very good game that could have went either way and thankfully for us it we got the breaks.

We lost several key players, but have had several kids move in that will help allot. This was a very good game that could have went either way and thankfully for us it we got the breaks.

How did Davidson's DB's look? They are being coached by former Titan Blaine Bishop

Coach Wade did mean a tremendous amount not only to the football program, but the entire school. Let's face it, he built their program into something they had never done before...winning titles. He was a tremendous asset to the school, otherwise he wouldn't be at ENSWORTH. Coach A needs to be given some time and with the lack of personnel it's going to make things look worse than it really is. I'm sure the guy feels enough pressure anyway. If you count the TE, from what I'm told they lost 4 starters on the OL. Even with #40 and Co. in the backfield, with no experience up front, it's going to be tough. Also, they lost one of their QB's as they rotated 2 guys. I don't think Williams is 100% with the knee injuries and if they can't open many holes and are having little success throwing the ball, teams can put 8-9 in the box to stop him and the stable of RBs.

As far as DCA/Davidson, I think the Cats are poised for a big run. I don't know if they are at Knox Webb or ECS's level, but will have to be reckoned with. With Kennedy at QB, Dismukes at RB, Johnston at WR they are loaded at the skill positions for 2 years. Also, it looks as their line is going to be solid. Former state championship QB Rusty Thompson is in the role as an asst. looks to have helped Kennedy make tremendous strides during the offseason with 4 TD's against MJCA. Also looks like Coach Goodwin has opened up the offense besides the traditional I-formation and look for DCA to throw the ball down the field more than in recent years.

Coach Wade did mean a tremendous amount not only to the football program, but the entire school. Let's face it, he built their program into something they had never done before...winning titles. He was a tremendous asset to the school, otherwise he wouldn't be at ENSWORTH. Coach A needs to be given some time and with the lack of personnel it's going to make things look worse than it really is. I'm sure the guy feels enough pressure anyway. If you count the TE, from what I'm told they lost 4 starters on the OL. Even with #40 and Co. in the backfield, with no experience up front, it's going to be tough. Also, they lost one of their QB's as they rotated 2 guys. I don't think Williams is 100% with the knee injuries and if they can't open many holes and are having little success throwing the ball, teams can put 8-9 in the box to stop him and the stable of RBs.

As far as DCA/Davidson, I think the Cats are poised for a big run. I don't know if they are at Knox Webb or ECS's level, but will have to be reckoned with. With Kennedy at QB, Dismukes at RB, Johnston at WR they are loaded at the skill positions for 2 years. Also, it looks as their line is going to be solid. Former state championship QB Rusty Thompson is in the role as an asst. looks to have helped Kennedy make tremendous strides during the offseason with 4 TD's against MJCA. Also looks like Coach Goodwin has opened up the offense besides the traditional I-formation and look for DCA to throw the ball down the field more than in recent years.

It's one game, Davidson will be alright. The wildcats of DCA are going to be very good I think but lets be honest. It has nothing to do with "Former state champion Rusty Thompson.' Nice shout out there buddy.

I've been watching the Cats for years now and Thompson is a big part of the wildcats success he has really helped Kennedy develop his game through the last two years. I heard once Goodwin steps down and hands the team over to Coach Dorris that Thompson will take his spot as the Offensive Cordinator.

You heard wrong. 1.)Do not see Goodwin stepping down anytime soon. 2.) Dorris is openly looking for head coaching positions. 3.) DCA doesn't want to run the 5 out shotgun offense, therefore thompson will not be the OC.

The bears won't be a running team, if they are they will lose. The Cascade game was a good game, but Cascade did what they had to do to win and Davidson did what they had to to lose, i.e. turn the ball over and drop passes. This years Davidson team will win or lose depending on whether or not the recieving corp decides to show up on Friday nights. They pass 20 times a night and catch it, they're lethal. They don't catch it then it doesn't matter.

• Upvote 1