FRIENDSHIP CHRISTIAN @ MACON COUNTY

PEBBLESTICK

you know exactly who i am and i know exactly who you are! :lol:

ok snowy, this could get interesting. I thought who was on first,

or was it second? Blueclues, blueclues...need another clue? How about

you quit worrying about who i am and start worrying about your trip

to kentucky...go big tigers.........go big blue.and again i don't know who you are and like i said before i don't want to know.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok snowy, this could get interesting. I thought who was on first,

or was it second? Blueclues, blueclues...need another clue? How about

you quit worrying about who i am and start worrying about your trip

to kentucky...go big tigers.........go big blue.and again i don't know who you are and like i said before i don't want to know.

you're still making the same punctiation mistake. no one else does it, but you. it's alot more obvious when people run multiply screen names on here than you think. you're making yourself look silly.

Hey snoball can you post on a single topic without trying to ruffle another poster's feathers? I saw FCS this fall against Sycamore and they looked good. Let's not jump on the Macon County bandwagon because they had a good half against Trousdale. Trousdale is good at the 2A level but remember Macon fans that Goodpasture, Greenbrier, and White House are all bigger, stronger, and faster than Trousdale. If those 3 schools got to play RBS every year then they'd win championships too. Trousdale has proven in the past that they want nothing to do with Goodpasture. Isn't that right Jackets fans? Anyway good luck to FCS in this one. I'm sure they'll beat Macon's starters by 3-4 touchdowns before Macon scores on the backups. Wish Trousdale would man up and play one of the big boys in 3A or 4A. Playing Macon just isn't stepping up to the plate and testing yourself IMHO. I'm sure though that the Jackets will win another title beating up on the Helen Keller School for the Blind/Deaf and snoball will continue to post arrogant remarks towards other posters.

Hey snoball can you post on a single topic without trying to ruffle another poster's feathers? I saw FCS this fall against Sycamore and they looked good. Let's not jump on the Macon County bandwagon because they had a good half against Trousdale. Trousdale is good at the 2A level but remember Macon fans that Goodpasture, Greenbrier, and White House are all bigger, stronger, and faster than Trousdale. If those 3 schools got to play RBS every year then they'd win championships too. Trousdale has proven in the past that they want nothing to do with Goodpasture. Isn't that right Jackets fans? Anyway good luck to FCS in this one. I'm sure they'll beat Macon's starters by 3-4 touchdowns before Macon scores on the backups. Wish Trousdale would man up and play one of the big boys in 3A or 4A. Playing Macon just isn't stepping up to the plate and testing yourself IMHO. I'm sure though that the Jackets will win another title beating up on the Helen Keller School for the Blind/Deaf and snoball will continue to post arrogant remarks towards other posters.

hey buddy! still grinding that ax against tc i see. mc is on the rise. i can see you're still green with envy. :lol: look at you with your hand all up in the kool-aid and you don't even know what flavor it is. :roflolk: why can't we be friends, you dunce? :roflolk:

Edited by snoball5278

hey buddy! still grinding that ax against tc i see. mc is on the rise. i can see you're still green with envy. :lol: look at you with your hand all up in the kool-aid and you don't even know what flavor it is. :roflolk: why can't we be friends, you dunce? :roflolk:

I do not agree with scaldeddog's opinion of Trousdale County Football by any means. TC has won 9 state championships through the years including 7 in the last 20 years. That is an amazing feat. The Yellow Jackets do not have to "prove" anything to anyone when it comes to validating the stature of their football program.

At the same time I will say that scaldeddog was correct when he said that Trousdale County did not want to play Goodpasture or David Lipscomb back in 2001 & 2002. In those 2 seasons I remember that TC was bumped up from 1A to 2A in their overall school enrollment. Satterfield did not want to have to go through those 2 private schools so he chose the option of playing up to 3A. During those 2 seasons TC went 25-3 and advanced to the TSSAA State Semifinals during each season. They lost in 2001 to Austin East and in 2002 they lost to Knoxville Fulton in the semi's.

Those same 2 seasons Goodpasture went 13-2 and won the State Championship in 2001 and then David Lipscomb went 13-2 and won the State Championship in 2002. Neither team surrendered a single point those 2 years in the title game wins over Martin Westview and Memphis Mitchell respectively.

Does that "take away" from the greatness of those 2 TC teams in my opinion? NO! I believe that TC had a great 2 years at the Class 3A level in 2001 and 2002. 25-3 is an exceptional record. Judging how Goodpasture and David Lipscomb fared those 2 years I would say that Satterfield made a smart decision.

As a fan of Tennessee High School Football yes I would love to see Trousdale County play teams like Goodpasture and David Lipscomb. I am sure that many fans feel that same way year in and year out. At the same time though I do not pass judgement on the Yellow Jackets for who they don't choose to schedule because the fact of the matter is that they traditionally get the job done against the teams that they do play. That's the mark of any successful High School Football Program.

im glad somebody finally clipped ole noballs;as i have read and by the way if you did play teams like the likes of goodpasture and D.L.. YA MIGHT NOT HAVE TO GO TO KENTUCKY TO FIND A TEAM to play ya.after all little macon county has to play them, I still don't know who u r or care.

You're right....maybe if GP or DL would have called two years ago, we wouldn't have to go to Kentucky. The thing that you all don't understand is....these type of teams aren't beating down our doors wanting to play.

You and Howdy sure think alot of those two bible schools. Did I read in a post one time that someone accused ya'll of being the same person. Not really sure and I may be wrong. Just thought I would throw that out there. You here about the time Helen Keller fell into the well? :roflolk:

im glad somebody finally clipped ole noballs;as i have read and by the way if you did play teams like the likes of goodpasture and D.L.. YA MIGHT NOT HAVE TO GO TO KENTUCKY TO FIND A TEAM to play ya.after all little macon county has to play them, I still don't know who u r or care.

yea, you know who i am and we all know you and all your names. ;)

You're right....maybe if GP or DL would have called two years ago, we wouldn't have to go to Kentucky. The thing that you all don't understand is....these type of teams aren't beating down our doors wanting to play.

I really don't think it would matter if yall did play them.Some-how or some-way t.c. would find a way to win.I was just jabbing,good team,good program,nobody can take that away.My hat is off to yall. :thumb:

You and Howdy sure think alot of those two bible schools. Did I read in a post one time that someone accused ya'll of being the same person. Not really sure and I may be wrong. Just thought I would throw that out there. You here about the time Helen Keller fell into the well? :roflolk:

I don't think they are the same person. Howdy knows his stuff, I'll give him that for sure! :thumb: A lot of people like to say we "dodged" those two. We've played them in the past and held our own. It's not so much that we "dodged" them, but more along the lines of wanting to get in that 3A district with the surrounding counties. Made for some great gates, and great games. Both would have killed us in '03, but if anyone doesn't think we could have played with them in those (3A) years, then they're on arm dope. :wacko:

Edited by SEVEN