Lewis vs. Collinwood

Stat_pack1

I know one of the stat pack asked earlier, is the Risner (spelling) still playing? Based on what I have been reading here.....it sounds like Collinwood is young. Last year lewis played a lot of younger players (backfield made up on 2 Soph. and 2 Jrs.) . Based on that I would have to give the edge to Lewis then. Should be a good game either way. Last years was a barn burner......right down to the last ticks of the clock. Play hard and injury free.....to both. Lewis I think...if everything I read is right, pulls out a squeaker!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much does the Montgomery kid play? I saw him last year in middle school ball and he is a huge kid. He played a little scared it looked and seemed to be afraid of getting hit or hitting someone. A kid that size should be running over people. Does C'wood throw the ball a lot or do they run it?

They have been doing alot of both. The have good hands, so their ability to catch is good. The Montgomery kids, he hasn't played like he is scared. He loves the game and it shows. He is a good size kid with talent. We will see come Friday night. I'm sure that in the first game there will be alot of nerves. Me for one.lol I can't wait. :thumb:

CW will have a good team like they do every year, but reading in the paper they don't have much size and that will probably hurt them. The Montgomery kid being as tall as he is (if he does have speed). Why not try him at WR? It sounds like this will be a good game. I can't wait to see the outcome. It sounds like these two teams are the exact same from top to bottom. It will be close and I don't think either team will score any more TDs as the other but if LC is the same as they have always been the struggle with PAT. CW 21 LC 19 I'm gonna have to pull for our neighboring team. Good Luck to both teams. :thumb:

I know one of the stat pack asked earlier, is the Risner (spelling) still playing? Based on what I have been reading here.....it sounds like Collinwood is young. Last year lewis played a lot of younger players (backfield made up on 2 Soph. and 2 Jrs.) . Based on that I would have to give the edge to Lewis then. Should be a good game either way. Last years was a barn burner......right down to the last ticks of the clock. Play hard and injury free.....to both. Lewis I think...if everything I read is right, pulls out a squeaker!

The Risner kid graduated last year. Collinwood is young, come on man they still have talent.