White House @ Portland

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel pretty confident that White House will have more mustaches on the field, but I hear Portland has really stepped up their mustache off season growing program, so it could be a close one!

White House - 98

Portland - 3

Unless Portland has a serious turnaround their HC will be out the door, that's bad cuz he is a good guy.

To put it plainly, Portland High School football has gone down the drain.

I'd be surprised if Portland scores a single touchdown, and I'm sure the Portland players, fans, and coaches would consider it a victory if they hold White House to 42 points or less.

They went from state champs to state jokes.

White House- 45

Portland- 0

I look for the Devils to run the ball and control the game. I would be suppressed to see White House open up the offence because the Coaches are looking at a lot of running backs. So unless there are turnovers I see it as a 28 to 7 kind of game. Just get the boys playing as a team, and get the win. With a young team you don’t want to get down on the score board or your teammates.

If you get the opportunity, check out the White House web site. It has to be one of the best around. If there is a better one let me know so I can check it out. www.whitehousefootball.com

How sad is it that one of the most heated rivalries in the mid state has only a handfull of replies????? White House is far and away the better team, but those who are old enough can remember when Portland owned White House for the better part of the century. I hope Portland can get their head back above water but right now it ain't looking good.

How sad is it that one of the most heated rivalries in the mid state has only a handfull of replies????? White House is far and away the better team, but those who are old enough can remember when Portland owned White House for the better part of the century. I hope Portland can get their head back above water but right now it ain't looking good.

IVE READ THE POSTS AND I DONT THINK ITS VERY CLASSY TO GET ON HERE BASH PORTLAND.IM BLUE THROUGH AND THROUGH BUT GROWING UP IN W.HOUSE,YOU DONT JUST GROW UP WITH W.HOUSE KIDS BUT YOU GROW UP WITH THE PTOWN KIDS TOO.SOME PEOPLE ARENT GIVING PORTLAND ANY CREDIT,I PERSONALLY KNOW A PARTICULAR ASSISTANT THEY BROUGHT IN THIS YEAR BY THE NAME OF TIM HODGES.ANY OF YOU WHO KNOW ABOUT PORTLAND FOOTBALL IN THE MID NINETEES KNOWS THAT TIM WAS A VERY DYNAMIC PLAYER,AT WING BACK AND LINEBACKER.HES A CHAMPION PANTHER AND IM GLAD TO SEE THAT HES BACK,WHEN WE PLAYED AGAINST EACHOTHER IT MEANT SOMETHING,THAT GAME ALWAYS SET THE TONE FOR THE YEAR AHEAD.SOMEBODY LIKE TIM WHO HAS PLAYED IN A CLINIC BOWL FOR PORTLAND CAN REALLY BE A GREAT INFLUENCE IN THESE YOUNG MENS LIVES.SO BEFORE ANYBODY ELSE GETS ON HERE AND DECIDES TO BRAG AND DOWNGEADE A COUNTY RIVAL DO A LITTLE RESEARCH FIRST.GOOD LUCK DEVILS AND PLAY WITH HEART AND EMOTION....