HALLS VS SEVIER COUNTY

pxtra2010

To go back to my previous post, I agree that band does not need to be discussed on a football board. I was trying to spark a conversation as to what is going on in Halls. I believe that discussion has began. Looking from the outside in, it is obvious something needs to be done. Halls is not discussed a traditional power anymore. It is not due to lack of talent. What is the problem then? Is it offensive scheme? If so, what is Halls waiting on? Are they waiting for their best kids to transfer to other schools and be irrelevant? If that happens then yes Halls will be a fine arts and baseball school, that is if the baseball players do not start leaving because they would like to play football as well. They better be ready for Thurs night. If not getting beat on TV and not even being in the game will hurt keeping some of the future Red Devils in Halls. They could very well be Eagles, Panthers, or jump the ridge as it seems some of the coaches did.

I agree something has to be done. Why would anyone with any talent decide to go to Halls to play football now. Halls has proven that even with the best talent the Red Devils did not produce anything in two years and are on the same start now. At the rate that program is going Halls may not even go 4-6 like the past two years. Looking at the schedule for the Devils, Powell is much better coached with a Dang good player in the backfield. After Powell, Webb comes to play Halls and that won't be even a close game due to just amazing coaching and talent. An upset win is crucial for Halls on Thursday Night.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:roflol:

This is exactly the reason they play the game and it isn't a beauty contest. 8-12 and no playoff appearances. Coaching on the offense could be part of the problem but not all of it.

I agree players are the ones on the field and it is up to them to produce. But the offensive coaching at Halls has not even given them a chance to win.

I agree players are the ones on the field and it is up to them to produce. But the offensive coaching at Halls has not even given them a chance to win.

I feel for the boyz Titansfan. I always hope for a huge turnaround but the realist in me thinks a good three week streak in October will give us our W's this time around. This is a tough schedule and even Harden Valley has improved 100%. I fear AC & Webb. Both Powell & Central have come off impressive wins but we have always gave them all they can handle in the past. Thursday night will give us a big indication of whats to come we might catch them over confident.