HALLS VS SEVIER COUNTY

pxtra2010

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How are you guys in SC looking this year and WHERE ARE ALL THE HALLS PEOPLE?

I haven't been able to figure that one out either, pxtra. The last few years, these message boards have had a number of Halls fans posting, and this year, they've been few and far between. I have no clue where all of them have gone.

well i am still around :hungry:

not sure what SC brings to the table this year as i need to search and read a little on them before i comment. I know Brewer usually has a very good team. And I know Halls will be hungrier than ever after letting one slip away last week, so should be a good game

Bears came out and looked great in all facets of the game. QB threw sharp passes to wide open receivers, RB's hit holes hard and ran well and 1st team D gave up one first down. Don't know if William Blount just got jumped on early or if Bears are that good but it was great to be wearing purple. Looked like you guys lost a heartbreaker. Hope you take frustration out in 2 weeks instead of this one. Did you all come out pretty healthy?

Bears came out and looked great in all facets of the game. QB threw sharp passes to wide open receivers, RB's hit holes hard and ran well and 1st team D gave up one first down. Don't know if William Blount just got jumped on early or if Bears are that good but it was great to be wearing purple. Looked like you guys lost a heartbreaker. Hope you take frustration out in 2 weeks instead of this one. Did you all come out pretty healthy?

It was a good game and was a heartbreaker of a game but the boys played their guts out. Had some mistakes but played well overall. Just from a Halls side, hoping you don't feel as good wearing the purple this week. Halls and SC always seem to play hard against each other so it should be a good game. Far as being healthy, our big guy Tatum is out due to broken ankle and sure missed him Friday as we could have used more blocking. We have our own powerhouses that did a good job Friday night and hope for a repeat this week. Look forward to meeting up with you guys and hope to keep both sides healthy and safe.

OSUNUT2....I have no clue where the Halls crew is...must have kids that graduated. Good luck to you guys this week.

I know last week my prediction wasnt very good but I say Halls wins this one and it will be the same type of game as last week...close.

I do have one question. Why in the world do we play Sevier Co when they are a 6A school and we play a bunch of 6A schools allready in our region?

A bunch of 6A schools? There are only 3 6A schools in District 3AAA - Oak Ridge, Hardin Valley, and Karns. The rest are playoff classification 5A schools.

Halls is a baseball and band school. If it wasn't for the band no one would come watch football and if it wasn't for baseball no one would care about anything else. Last week the only Halls people cheered were band fans. Interception nothing, fumble recovery nothing, flute and bells heck yea. SC by as many as they want. Somebody see if they can play fall baseball.