gordonsville vs friendshjp

pasttiger

Guest Termite

Boy, it's interesting reading all the post from G-ville, SC, TC "experts" regarding the games played thus far. Croz, I always enjoy your perspective on things even if I don't always agree. You would be amazed how many things we can agree on. I particularly like how you don't always seem to look thru the same "blue-tinted" glasses after the game like you sometimes tend to do before the game.

Looking forward to next weekends visit to the jungle and what I'm sure will be another physical Region-4 slobber-knocker. Hope all our little, inexperienced guys can matchup. ;) .

Oh...I don't know if SC-TC-Gville folks are "experts" as you say. I guess because we wear bib overalls we "no nuttin or not narry as much" about football as somebody in a sweatervest.

nike should be on patterson. dont see them getting 200 yards by half. this is a better gordonsville team that has a prolem with carthage. this will be a good game to watch.

i dont think it really matters who guards patterson. he's a great player and you just cant put 1 person on him and expect him to be stopped. he'll get his catches if gordonsville only puts single coverage on him.

this one should be a close one. if gordonsville gives up or gets down on themselves early like everybody is saying they did against sc, it could get ugly. i thought heading into the season that g-ville had the most talent coming back, or at least the most experience. i'm expecting this one to be a hard fought defensive battle and a low scoring game... coach lowe is a terrefic defensive cordinator and i'll be excited to see what kind of wrinkles he throws at that g-ville offense ;)

Guest Termite

this one should be a close one. if gordonsville gives up or gets down on themselves early like everybody is saying they did against sc, it could get ugly. i thought heading into the season that g-ville had the most talent coming back, or at least the most experience. i'm expecting this one to be a hard fought defensive battle and a low scoring game... coach lowe is a terrefic defensive cordinator and i'll be excited to see what kind of wrinkles he throws at that g-ville offense ;)

I think FC will see a different team than SC saw. G-ville (players, parents, coaches and fans) put so much into the SC game, they shoot themselves in the foot. If there is such a thing as trying too hard, the SC games bring it out in them. I believed they learned a thing or two Friday nite, and will adjust and correct, one way or another. Your right, it could get ugly, if G-ville is firing on all cylinders. They probably got a little chip on their shoulder now and will set out to prove they are as advertised.

I think FC will see a different team than SC saw. G-ville (players, parents, coaches and fans) put so much into the SC game, they shoot themselves in the foot. If there is such a thing as trying too hard, the SC games bring it out in them. I believed they learned a thing or two Friday nite, and will adjust and correct, one way or another. Your right, it could get ugly, if G-ville is firing on all cylinders. They probably got a little chip on their shoulder now and will set out to prove they are as advertised.

I agree. Gville has a very good team if they fix the obvious flaws. I think they take this one handily.