Greenfield @ South Fulton

Devil_Alumni

Was gonna wait for Voll to make this one but what the heck.

Greenfield (0-1) makes the trip to SF (1-0) for the first time since the 07 season. Last time they came to our place they put a spankin on us 54-13 i believe. The past two years though this game has come down to the wire in which both wins by SF have come within 4 points or leass and one coming in overtime two years ago. I think this year wont be any different. Looking at the two teams i would say it can go either way and prolly will come down to whoever wants it more.

Good luck to both teams.

Ok where ya at vol?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Devil alum,

I agree with everything you just said. I'm looking forward to the game this Friday night. I know this, our boys had a lot of correcting to do after last Friday nights game with Dresden. Hopefully, our coach has worked on things and our boys will get after it.

But, I'm sure it will be a tough win in South Fulton, if we can pull it out.

We played sf in jamb and greenfield and it should be a great game to watch. 3 and 8 for greenfield are tough, but they need to find a way of playing them on one side of the ball. 10 can catch. sf will have to play a great game to stop greenfields new offense. They are much improved. This should be two evenly matched teams. Good luck Greenfield!

We have much improved since the jb with Dresden though. If we can stop the bonehead penalties and stuff that kill ourselves i think it should come down to turnovers possibly. I know that we only gave up 1 turnover against wc but forced prolly around 4 or 5 fumbles and recovered most of them.

South Fulton's gonna take this one

It wouldnt have anything to do with u not liking volfan would it butchie?????? :roflol:

Why? I Have Never Stated Such. :roflolk: Where Do You Come Up With That Assumption? :roflol: Besides I Do What My Preacher Told Me To Do. He Keeps Messing Up And I Keep Praying For Him! :twisted:

Edited by Butchie