Siegel vs Oakland

crazy_cowboy89

You need to keep a scorecard on here because you are getting mighty confused. I was the one who said it WAS wrong to do the powder. It was also wrong for sweet innocent SEEGULL to deface with paint a building that was worked on by innocent GIRLS and their parents. I said it was WRONG for BOTH schools. You are the one inisting that only Oakland does bad things. I agree with secman on here. Your parents and fans have bashed your own on here repeatedly. One game at Siegel vs OHS about 6 yrs ago, there was a huge banner that the Siegel nation was holding at their tailgate that said FIRE COACH WATSON. That was before the game! Every single person that came into the game saw it. Way to support the team, isn't it? How do you think that made his family feel to walk in and see something like that? So don't get on here and yelp about someone calling out a parent when your students/parents do it and worse all the time and no one does a thing to them. Go read the archives on here and you will see your fans calling out other players on the team and the coaches. I remember back in a baseball thread yrs back, your fans got on here and trashed a poor Siegel baseball player until the poster got kicked off the T. riverdaleman can vouch for that. He was the moderator.

OK, keep the scorecard - I've stated it was wrong too and even said that who ever did it should clean it up - remember?

If it's OK to call out the student as you have stated, then why ban the kids from their shirt wearin due to a first name?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've lived here for years and could care less the naming rights of roads.

Your guy said the words and it is in print - I guess there needs to be better communication on what "dirty" means - ask a person in East TN, west TN or south TN and the comments seem to slant to #3. It is what it is.

The reason why I didn't go to the game was LOCATION - your place. Your people complain they have no money but you have the only indoor facility for football in high school in middle TN. Before you go off on who funded the facility, I know that story first hand and have talked to the father/son who loaned the money for it - good for you. I try not to support your school for the reason that you and others at Oakland ooze out of your pores - an attitude that you are somehow better than me and you tend to look down your upturned nose at us. I agree we also have that lofted status thing at our school but your not talking to someone that feels they are above you.

As for your last post - our team wouldn't play timid the second time - but again, your team would take over and dominate the second half. I look forward to the basketball matchups and the banter that, no doubt, will be on the boards. And then we have baseball after that...

Well...let's see...basketball. Last year Oakland was picked to finish 5th and the talented Siegel was picked to win. Hmmm...we all know how thst went. And, yes, I absolutely can't wait for baseball to get here.

Longgone...seriously...you have some issues to deal with. I'm available for counseling and maybe we can get you to put a positive attitude out there. Otherwise, I don't see a bright future. :roflol:

I've lived here for years and could care less the naming rights of roads.

Your guy said the words and it is in print - I guess there needs to be better communication on what "dirty" means - ask a person in East TN, west TN or south TN and the comments seem to slant to #3. It is what it is.

The reason why I didn't go to the game was LOCATION - your place. Your people complain they have no money but you have the only indoor facility for football in high school in middle TN. Before you go off on who funded the facility, I know that story first hand and have talked to the father/son who loaned the money for it - good for you. I try not to support your school for the reason that you and others at Oakland ooze out of your pores - an attitude that you are somehow better than me and you tend to look down your upturned nose at us. I agree we also have that lofted status thing at our school but your not talking to someone that feels they are above you.

As for your last post - our team wouldn't play timid the second time - but again, your team would take over and dominate the second half. I look forward to the basketball matchups and the banter that, no doubt, will be on the boards. And then we have baseball after that...

Obviously you could care a less about the road names, yet you try to hint that because the road is named DeJarnette on Oaklands side its because Oakland wants to make themselves out better than Siegel, which is totally ridiculous. I am very glad that the reason you didn't come to the game was because it was at our place, we dont want you here anyway. I know many people who feel the same way about stepping foot on the Siegel campus, I tell them that is a stupid reason to not go support the kids though, because this is about the kids, lets remember that. I don't know why it KILLS Siegel supporters deep down inside to know that Oakland would come up with an idea, and let alone money, for an indoor facility years before they could, and the idea for and academic program like the IB program before they did. I know, its hard to believe that Oakland can do some things better than Siegel, it's hard to admit that isn't it? Don't worry, I don't expect you to.

Well...let's see...basketball. Last year Oakland was picked to finish 5th and the talented Siegel was picked to win. Hmmm...we all know how thst went. And, yes, I absolutely can't wait for baseball to get here.

Longgone...seriously...you have some issues to deal with. I'm available for counseling and maybe we can get you to put a positive attitude out there. Otherwise, I don't see a bright future. :roflol:

Glad you can't wait for baseball - how did your team do last year? :roflolk:

I don't need counseling, but you may want to take another course or two. Seven plus years and your still mad about someone bettering themselves for getting a better job? Band instruments gone? Give it up or seek your own shrink. :thumb:

Obviously you could care a less about the road names, yet you try to hint that because the road is named DeJarnette on Oaklands side its because Oakland wants to make themselves out better than Siegel, which is totally ridiculous. I am very glad that the reason you didn't come to the game was because it was at our place, we dont want you here anyway. I know many people who feel the same way about stepping foot on the Siegel campus, I tell them that is a stupid reason to not go support the kids though, because this is about the kids, lets remember that. I don't know why it KILLS Siegel supporters deep down inside to know that Oakland would come up with an idea, and let alone money, for an indoor facility years before they could, and the idea for and academic program like the IB program before they did. I know, its hard to believe that Oakland can do some things better than Siegel, it's hard to admit that isn't it? Don't worry, I don't expect you to.

Your wrong - I am proud for Oakland and their IB program, just like to jab when I can. As far as the indoor facility, again, congrats and I've actually been inside it and it is great. Here is the issue - if that same facility were to be on Siegel property, (bought by some loving alums and paid back by the school/booster clubs) then there would be an outcry at Oakland over the rich seagulls getting more than others. I'm the only one (that I know of) that heckles you and the Pattys over it. Want one - heck yes, and your weight room/training program.

As far as support for the kids, I do my part and have even PAID AT OAKLAND when I had on a TSSAA shirt to get in Spring Fling - that was the last time your baseball team was in the state. I haven't been to a high school football game in years.

Edited by Longgone

I don't think you get it yet, longgone. The SIEGEL fans were getting on CoachT and trashing one of THEIR Siegel baseball players. The folk taking up for the poor kid were OAKLAND posters, including myself. So you think that was OK? They not only said his name on here, but they said his first and last name along with his position. There were about 10 posts on the kid. Total personal attacks.

If you haven't been to a high school game in yrs, why the sudden interest in CoachT and the Siegel program? Why do you even care? Me thinks something is stinkin to high heaven b/c things are just not adding up. How would you know about these shirts? I didn't see one at the game, so how about enlightening me on what they said. I don't have to know specifics on the name part, just what was said on the rest of the shirt.

Your wrong - I am proud for Oakland and their IB program, just like to jab when I can. As far as the indoor facility, again, congrats and I've actually been inside it and it is great. Here is the issue - if that same facility were to be on Siegel property, (bought by some loving alums and paid back by the school/booster clubs) then there would be an outcry at Oakland over the rich seagulls getting more than others. I'm the only one (that I know of) that heckles you and the Pattys over it. Want one - heck yes, and your weight room/training program.

As far as support for the kids, I do my part and have even PAID AT OAKLAND when I had on a TSSAA shirt to get in Spring Fling - that was the last time your baseball team was in the state. I haven't been to a high school football game in years.

OK, and I will take a jab at the arrogant, spoiled Siegel kids and parents when I can...but I am sure that's definitely not ok for you. Glad you haven't been back, and why the heck would you pop up on a football discussion board if you haven't been to a high school football game in years....besides to stir things up.....Glad you are proud of our IB program, I invite you to become involved, or make a monetary donation to the program that you are so proud of.

Funny that your 1st post in the football discussion board was about the baby powder throwing at the basketball game...then 2nd post in the football forums was about the Oakland baseball seating....now reading back to your 1st ever coacht post tells us you have strong ties with Siegel baseball....was your son wearing one of the shirts Friday and you are just bitter? I bet you were around to wittness the classless Oakland kids running onto the basketball court several years ago and getting pelted with bottles and other projectiles from the always classy Siegel students. Probably witnessed those evil Oakland cheerleaders at the same game as the baby powder incident just absolutely refusing to get out of the way of the Siegel cheerleader angels and getting right in front of the outstretch arms of Siegel cheerleaders, how dare they prented the siegel cheerleaders were going out of their way to push and shove and intimidate the Oakland girls and then laugh about it during their cheers and all the way back to their sidelines....of course your saw the baby powder, but I do not expect you saw what became the side show during every stoppage of play on our sidelines. I am done but I am sure you'll pop your head back up in an Oakland thread before too long. Good news, your season is only 8 more weeks long.

I don't think you get it yet, longgone. The SIEGEL fans were getting on CoachT and trashing one of THEIR Siegel baseball players. The folk taking up for the poor kid were OAKLAND posters, including myself. So you think that was OK? They not only said his name on here, but they said his first and last name along with his position. There were about 10 posts on the kid. Total personal attacks.

No I get it - I'm thinking this kid was a catcher? Fair - no, but with a stipulation: if it was the kid I'm thinking it was, then he really brought it on himself. Started a near riot at an Oakland baseball game? I tried to talk to him and he seemed to understand but went right out and kept getting into trouble after that. No, not OK to bash but to some, bashing can also look like venting even though this board isn't the correct place for it. Believe me there were very hot parents here over that one. We were embarrased to have our kids in the athletic program.

If you haven't been to a high school game in yrs, why the sudden interest in CoachT and the Siegel program? Why do you even care? Me thinks something is stinkin to high heaven b/c things are just not adding up. How would you know about these shirts? I didn't see one at the game, so how about enlightening me on what they said. I don't have to know specifics on the name part, just what was said on the rest of the shirt.

Sudden interest was the rival game - any time Oakland plays Siegel, even in checkers, it gets good. I've just been here to stir the pot as you can look back on my posts and see. Having fun and hope you have also had fun doggin me. Can't remember if it was you but "Salty" made me laugh.

OK, now the shirt - front:SIEGEL VS JOKELAND

Back: two candy canes with sign saying JOKELAND HIGH "Home of the Jokes", to the right is JOKELAND with what looks like a game board path to the bottom where it says GAME OVER! Two kids holding hands with "O" shirts on. The bricks of the pathway have the kids names - male and female. Both of my kids names are on it by the way...

OK, and I will take a jab at the arrogant, spoiled Siegel kids and parents when I can...but I am sure that's definitely not ok for you. Glad you haven't been back, and why the heck would you pop up on a football discussion board if you haven't been to a high school football game in years....besides to stir things up.....Glad you are proud of our IB program, I invite you to become involved, or make a monetary donation to the program that you are so proud of.

Not that proud of the IB or the indoor facility, but I do in a way, support both. You'll have to trust me on that if you can trust us "arrogant, spoiled Siegel kids and parents". HINT - this statement is why I came on here! And yes, I'm ok with it if you keep it fun and no one gets hurt feelings.

Sudden interest was the rival game - any time Oakland plays Siegel, even in checkers, it gets good. I've just been here to stir the pot as you can look back on my posts and see. Having fun and hope you have also had fun doggin me. Can't remember if it was you but "Salty" made me laugh.

OK, now the shirt - front:SIEGEL VS JOKELAND

Back: two candy canes with sign saying JOKELAND HIGH "Home of the Jokes", to the right is JOKELAND with what looks like a game board path to the bottom where it says GAME OVER! Two kids holding hands with "O" shirts on. The bricks of the pathway have the kids names - male and female. Both of my kids names are on it by the way...

Sorry, Seagurl is not a rival. Riverdale is our rival. You're just a wannabe.

Funny that your 1st post in the football discussion board was about the baby powder throwing at the basketball game...then 2nd post in the football forums was about the Oakland baseball seating....now reading back to your 1st ever coacht post tells us you have strong ties with Siegel baseball....was your son wearing one of the shirts Friday and you are just bitter? I bet you were around to wittness the classless Oakland kids running onto the basketball court several years ago and getting pelted with bottles and other projectiles from the always classy Siegel students. Probably witnessed those evil Oakland cheerleaders at the same game as the baby powder incident just absolutely refusing to get out of the way of the Siegel cheerleader angels and getting right in front of the outstretch arms of Siegel cheerleaders, how dare they prented the siegel cheerleaders were going out of their way to push and shove and intimidate the Oakland girls and then laugh about it during their cheers and all the way back to their sidelines....of course your saw the baby powder, but I do not expect you saw what became the side show during every stoppage of play on our sidelines. I am done but I am sure you'll pop your head back up in an Oakland thread before too long. Good news, your season is only 8 more weeks long.

And after Smyrna, yours will be shortened too!

Again, the kids will be antagonized over here into doing things they shouldn't as yours have. Problem again is you cut yours some slack and ours you don't. I don't condone the bottle throwing, painting or powder incidents or the bashing of players on here. Can't you get that?

And I thought this was a Okland VS Siegel thread? Have you possessed this too? So, no one but Oakland can get on it right? I'm sorry, I forget my place. I should be bowing down to your greatness... :roflol: