Dresden Lions @ McKenzie

chipintn

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now butchie, you know there was no team around here that could even give us a game last year.

We shot so many fireworks last year we had to order straight from CHINA. We started punting

on first down just so our kicker could get some PT.

I agree we are a middle of the road team this year, but it seems we may have alot of company!!

Let me be clear on one thing, all the teams should try to beat us when were down this year

because THE DOGS will be back on top of the Pile for the next TWO.

Now butchie, you know there was no team around here that could even give us a game last year.

We shot so many fireworks last year we had to order straight from CHINA. We started punting

I agree we are a middle of the road team this year, but it seems we may have alot of company!!

Let me be clear on one thing, all the teams should try to beat us when were down this year

Let's "swing" it back to the topic...Good luck Rebels! You shouldnt have any problem with Dresden. I predict a very long night for the Lions.

Yeah Sorta Like Us In 07, Made It To The Show And Self-Destructed. :thumb:

Yeah Sorta Like Us In 07, Made It To The Show And Self-Destructed. :thumb:

Yeah, it's us and Dresden this week. Overall, a big game.

Swingjuice, every team has down years and sometimes they don't snap right out of them....ask Huntingdon. I do suspect Milan will be back soon and even the Rebels are having to scrap to stay in the hunt so far. But it's all good in the end. One needs to not let pride lead them to a fall though.

And with that I still say:

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!

After a sketchy game with Westview, McKenzie seems to be improving. They moved the ball better that night. I have no idea how Dresden looks this year but from the past couple of years they seem to improve some. However I still HAVE to go with my Rebels of McKenzie. Good luck friday night Rebs!!!!

I would have to say that our passing game was much better Friday night but our run was average. I have seen them do alot better during the preseason. IMO, the past two D-lines we have played were major factors in that. They will most likely be the best two def we play all year. I just don't see many more teams fielding defenses like those. Now I'm not taking anything away from the rest of the teams we play this year because all have improved and we will have to buckle it up every Friday night. We will only get better as we move along this year. We have some very talented players on this team and no one has seen the best they have. District games start now and ole ball coach will start to pull out the playbook so everyone better get ready. We haven't even begun to see what the Rebels will unveil this year.. :thumb: