Forrest hosts Cascade

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an extremely hard game for me to pick. Thought after the week zero game it would be an easy win for the Champs based on those results. Then Friday night, Cascade was only down by a score at the half to what may be one of the better Jo Byrns teams. I wasn't at that game but I'd love to know what happened in the second half. In years past with the exception of Signal Mountain, when Cascade get down by a couple of scores the wheels fall off. Did that happen again or did Jo Byrns just kick it up a gear in the second half? Adkins is one of the best at halftime adjustments.

I think the talent levels for these two teams is very close. In those cases you have to weigh in factors like home field advantage and Coaching Staff. Ability. Never been very impressed with Forrest staff as far as planning and management. Of all the teams we play I think Kenny and his staff out game plan everyone but Adkins at Jo. Byrns. That's not a knock at Kenny. I think Adkins is top five coach in the state at all levels.

Now home field is usually worth 3 points. That makes Forrest at a plus 3 if teams are even as I stated. I give Kenny plus 5 for Coaching ability. That should add up to a two point Cascade win.

This is an extremely hard game for me to pick. Thought after the week zero game it would be an easy win for the Champs based on those results. Then Friday night, Cascade was only down by a score at the half to what may be one of the better Jo Byrns teams. I wasn't at that game but I'd love to know what happened in the second half. In years past with the exception of Signal Mountain, when Cascade get down by a couple of scores the wheels fall off. Did that happen again or did Jo Byrns just kick it up a gear in the second half? Adkins is one of the best at halftime adjustments.

I think the talent levels for these two teams is very close. In those cases you have to weigh in factors like home field advantage and Coaching Staff. Ability. Never been very impressed with Forrest staff as far as planning and management. Of all the teams we play I think Kenny and his staff out game plan everyone but Adkins at Jo. Byrns. That's not a knock at Kenny. I think Adkins is top five coach in the state at all levels.

Now home field is usually worth 3 points. That makes Forrest at a plus 3 if teams are even as I stated. I give Kenny plus 5 for Coaching ability. That should add up to a two point Cascade win.

This game should have been tied at halftime. After the break Jo byrns worked something up that seemed to work and we could not stop it. The diffently had some film and could tell our week side. They also shut down #6 on D. Looked like the passing game improved over the week.I have not seen any of the Jo Byrns Teams in the past but if this team is as good as the past then we will be fine. I was told while in Jo Byrns that we should do good at Chapel Hill they said we were quicker and had a better QB.

This game should have been tied at halftime. After the break Jo byrns worked something up that seemed to work and we could not stop it. The diffently had some film and could tell our week side. They also shut down #6 on D. Looked like the passing game improved over the week.I have not seen any of the Jo Byrns Teams in the past but if this team is as good as the past then we will be fine. I was told while in Jo Byrns that we should do good at Chapel Hill they said we were quicker and had a better QB.

[/quot

Welcome to the T!

This is LTR posing as Cascade-11 :rolleyes: . Week two brings the Cascade Champions to "The Rock" in Chapel Hill. Any thoughts? BIG district game for both!

GO ROCKETS!!

I think Cascade will come out on top.When the champs are on,they are on,when there off there off.Seeing the Champs havent lost to the rockets in 8 years,the future holds no change.Cascade's gonna come out hungry and play what everyone knows as "Cascade Football". :hungry:

I don't know if it "should have been"; it certainly "could have been". It also could have been 21-0 JB or more. In the second half JB scored on basic run plays, nothing tricky. I do think Cascade has a good team this year and will make some noise if they continue to improve.

I don't know if it "should have been"; it certainly "could have been". It also could have been 21-0 JB or more. In the second half JB scored on basic run plays, nothing tricky. I do think Cascade has a good team this year and will make some noise if they continue to improve.

Quit Trying To Sugar Coat It Moto, They Lost! :twisted: