Peabody host Union City

JungleJim125

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scrimmaged uc and played trenton. If Trenton can stop the option and throw at all they will win. Plus....I HATE UC

Very nice "COMMENTS" dude. RIGHT !!! I expect this from a kid but "if" your an adult, grow up.

Your only mad because Union City, which is still UNION CITY but smaller in numbers, beats Dresden each time they play.

Keep your "HATE UC" quotes to yourself.

This being the last time U C & Trenton will play on this field while the new one is being built, look for Union City to have or show NO mercy for the Tide. The "Hyde" has a big game along with others.

Union City, 35, Trenton 13

Edited by UCGRAD

Very nice "COMMENTS" dude. RIGHT !!! I expect this from a kid but "if" your an adult, grow up.

Your only mad because Union City, which is still UNION CITY but smaller in numbers, beats Dresden each time they play.

Keep your "HATE UC" quotes to yourself.

This being the last time U C & Trenton will play on this field while the new one is being built, look for Union City to have or show NO mercy for the Tide. The "Hyde" has a big game along with others.

Union City, 35, Trenton 13

Ya Need To Grow Some Thicker Skin...If Ya Wanna Be A CoachT' er. But I Hope The Tornadoes Twist A Win Out Of Peabody!

Randy Barnes used to always say teams make their most improvement between Week 1 and Week 2...Well, UC will have had TWO weeks to get better...That isn't good for the Tide...

UC-42

Tide-19

Peabody must find a playmaker on offense to any kind of points on the board! The defense must really dig deep Friday to kept it close!