1. 1. District Champion

• Bradley Central
    • Cleveland
    • McMinn County
    • Ooltewah
    • Rhea County
    • Soddy Daisy
    • Walker Valley

I have watched very team in the district so far this fall from scrimmages, the jamboree and film.

I think it could go a lot of different ways. The district is very even this year and anyone can take it.

1. Cleveland

2. Ooltewah

T3. Bradley

T3. McMinn

T3. Soddy

6. Rhea

7. Walker Valley

Edited by Rhea Co.

If CHS beats BCHS,than I will say Cleveland has a good shot of having the best record in the district. But all they have done so far is beat the worst McMinn Central team they have had in 25 years,they are only one season removed from 3-7.I think the Owls and Bears are a step ahead of everyone right now.But time will tell.

The top 4 teams are OHS,MCHS,BCHS and CHS. It's probably a tossup. Rhea County and WVHS will be battling to stay out of last place. Soddy is a middle of the road team,but good enough to beat any of the top 4 if they overlook them.

If CHS beats BCHS,than I will say Cleveland has a good shot of having the best record in the district. But all they have done so far is beat the worst McMinn Central team they have had in 25 years,they are only one season removed from 3-7.I think the Owls and Bears are a step ahead of everyone right now.But time will tell.

The top 4 teams are OHS,MCHS,BCHS and CHS. It's probably a tossup. Rhea County and WVHS will be battling to stay out of last place. Soddy is a middle of the road team,but good enough to beat any of the top 4 if they overlook them.

Yes we are just removed from a 3-7 season, but this years team is a totally different team from last years. It will be intresting to see how this years Cleveland-Bradley game plays out, both teams are fielding good teams for the 1st time in a long time. As far as district goes nobody has proved anything. This week will tell alot, Ootlewah gets Soddy, Rhea and WV battle it out for 6th, and Cleveland and Bradley get their toughest test to date.