White Co. at Cookeville

wingman10

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to Joslin and the Cavs. They are a good, disciplined team who can rise above youth. Joslin makes the most of what he is given.

He really is a great coach. I hate losing to him but you gotta admire what he does over there. And as for sparkman, I remember watching him in travel baseball and little league football. My brother's team played them a few times. Good athlete then, still pretty good from what I've been hearing. Is he getting any looks from colleges?

He really is a great coach. I hate losing to him but you gotta admire what he does over there. And as for sparkman, I remember watching him in travel baseball and little league football. My brother's team played them a few times. Good athlete then, still pretty good from what I've been hearing. Is he getting any looks from colleges?

Joslin is a good coach but, any way you cut it, trere is trouble in Cav land. And it has nothing to do with the kids on the feild. Just look at it and put the peices together. First the school cuts his supplement and his asst. sup pay. Then you find that Joslin applies at multiple schools and would have left for the Boro if they could have placed his wife in the same position she HAD in Putnam Co.Then the school jerks him around on his trainer. Then the last bomb is that school board demotes his wife from principal back to teacher. You can't tell me all is well. Like I said before Cookeville should walk away with the district every year. Not so sure this year. As far as Sparkman goes, yea he is a player at what ever he picks up. I think he'll get several looks.

After seeing both teams play, I give the advantage to Cookeville. It has been a long time since the cavs have been 0-2 so things obviously arent the usual over there. Sparta has looked pretty good at times but has looked awful (first quarter last week) others. They can't afford to play bad this week. I think Cookeville gets back on track this week and win big.

Joslin is a good coach but, any way you cut it, trere is trouble in Cav land. And it has nothing to do with the kids on the feild. Just look at it and put the peices together. First the school cuts his supplement and his asst. sup pay. Then you find that Joslin applies at multiple schools and would have left for the Boro if they could have placed his wife in the same position she HAD in Putnam Co.Then the school jerks him around on his trainer. Then the last bomb is that school board demotes his wife from principal back to teacher. You can't tell me all is well. Like I said before Cookeville should walk away with the district every year. Not so sure this year. As far as Sparkman goes, yea he is a player at what ever he picks up. I think he'll get several looks.

Wow

I knew something had to be wrong..a school that large has to have some players..sounds like Putnam County has cloned the School Board and Admin. from Coffee County. We would love to have Joslin, but they'd run him off too.

I knew something had to be wrong..a school that large has to have some players..sounds like Putnam County has cloned the School Board and Admin. from Coffee County. We would love to have Joslin, but they'd run him off too.

Do what we are doing over here. Vote in pro-sports people to the board of Ed. That way you have a voice, not to mention vote, on issues related to your sports teams.