Chuckey-Doak @ Claiborne

CDHSKNIGHTS34

What other boy's teams at Chuckey Doak have been that good in the couple of years? How many of the football boys play in those sports?

Baseball,Soccer,Basketball,Tennis

Basketball was good last year and 2008 when they was freshman their was 1 on that team who went 22-5

Baseball always has a good team

Soccer Has been pretty good these last couple of years

Tennis we have ranked top 1 through 3rd since 2008

and a round number says around 30 people play one of those sports.. not the hole team plays 2 sports but most of them do. i mean we are not greeneville we are not use to being perfect by any means but we are pretty good at other things other than football. but like i said it is differnt then football pressure wise but we should take it in stride and be in the playoffs

Edited by CDHSKNIGHTS34

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baseball,Soccer,Basketball,Tennis

Basketball was good last year and 2008 when they was freshman their was 1 on that team who went 22-5

Baseball always has a good team

Soccer Has been pretty good these last couple of years

Tennis we have ranked top 1 through 3rd since 2008

and a round number says around 30 people play one of those sports.. not the hole team plays 2 sports but most of them do. i mean we are not greeneville we are not use to being perfect by any means but we are pretty good at other things other than football. but like i said it is differnt then football pressure wise but we should take it in stride and be in the playoffs

I remember the basketball team being pretty good two years ago when these seniors were sophomores. How many sophomores actually saw time? Don't remember the baseball being too successful since Coach Lady left. Don't keep up with soccer or tennis so can't dispute you there. Good luck though, may be tough getting into the playoffs.

I remember the basketball team being pretty good two years ago when these seniors were sophomores. How many sophomores actually saw time? Don't remember the baseball being too successful since Coach Lady left. Don't keep up with soccer or tennis so can't dispute you there. Good luck though, may be tough getting into the playoffs.

Well not much time Coach kilday only played his starting 5 but they seen some good time toward the end of the season. and the baseball team has had decent years not like coach lady years but they always did decent and had a chance to win the confrence.. i hope we make it. we deserve it and so does west greene and south greene. but it will tough race to get into the playoffs

Well not much time Coach kilday only played his starting 5 but they seen some good time toward the end of the season. and the baseball team has had decent years not like coach lady years but they always did decent and had a chance to win the confrence.. i hope we make it. we deserve it and so does west greene and south greene. but it will tough race to get into the playoffs

Chuckey Doak will not make the playoffs.

I agree, I would love to see all the county teams in the playoffs. With the new system though it just isn't probable.

It depends. If the top two teams are 4A bound then they both get in. The top two 3A teams get in automatically no matter where they end up in the final standings. If the top two are both 3A, then the top 4A team gets in too, no matter where they finish. Then there are always the coveted wild card spots. At least this was how it worked last year. I think they've tweaked it again.

They tweaked the system again for this season and its only the top two teams in the conference (all 7 teams), so if two teams from 4A get in, the 3A schools will all rely on wildcard and if two 3A schools automatically qualify, the 4A schools would have to find a wild card.

Its not really logic at all. I know CD will beat Claiborne im not really trying to bring logic I was just stateing who Claiborne has played and beat. now on to this game this why I think CD will win. in last years matchup CD and Claiborne it was a very good game CD was in it all the way intill a late touchdown and a pick 6 at the end. But CD was in the game had a chance to tie and a chance to win. but they was young didnt know how to win games in the clutch. Claiborne lost alot of players and prob some key players. CD lost LITTLE its the same team from last year just adding a Huge Center who moves 2 people by him self. CD haveing a Big Head. Idk if thats true i guess we will see. they have been thier in other sports. so the pressure shouldnt effect them.

Maybe you should have used logic....49-12 Claiborne.

Edited by Big Daddy