Chuckey-Doak @ Claiborne

CDHSKNIGHTS34

Chuckey-Doak (2-0) Travels to Claiborne (1-1)..

Knights beat Unicoi in a very good game.. They played very sloppy in that game. but still won the game. This is the first time the Knights have been 2-0 since 1992.

Claiborne are trying to rebound off a loss on friday night. not to sure who they lost to but it wasnt a close game. they beat cosby week 1. so idk much about them but they have a stud at QB.

But this game should be a great one.

CDHS-35

CHS-21

Chuckey-Doak wins cause the d clamps down on the QB and have a strong 4th to Finsh out the Bulldogs.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knights beat Unicoi in a very good game.. They played very sloppy in that game. but still won the game. This is the first time the Knights have been 2-0 since 1992.

Claiborne are trying to rebound off a loss on friday night. not to sure who they lost to but it wasnt a close game. they beat cosby week 1. so idk much about them but they have a stud at QB.

CDHS-35

CHS-21

Chuckey-Doak wins cause the d clamps down on the QB and have a strong 4th to Finsh out the Bulldogs.

Think Claiborne lost a lot of players last year. Chuckey Doak has started off good but we shall see if it gives them Big Heads. Since it hasnt happened in a very long time they dont know how to handle it...Thats what I believe will hurt the in them end. Hate to say it but I dont see Chuckey Doak or Claiborne making the playoffs.

GO DEVILS #1!!!

Edited by greeneville#1

CDHS-35

CHS-21

I don't understand your logic. You said Claiborne beat Cosby and C-D played Unicoi in a good game so they should win by two td's. Let me help you wake up and smell the coffee a bit. Cosby typically beats C-D(C-D is 1-4 against Cosby in the last 5 years) so how you can pick the knights to beat a team by 2 td's that beat cosby by 26 doesn't make sense to me. Also Cosby Laid it on Unicoi pretty good in a preseason scrimmage which I know doesn't really mean much but if you let Unicoi hang around Claiborne will throttle you. Claiborne lost to Gibbs last week. Gibbs is pretty dang good this year.

Even though Claiborne lost a lot of players they have some important ones back. I was skeptical about them before I saw them in the jamboree. I think they will be o.k. and will be second or third in the conference and make it back to the play offs. Chuckey Doak is much improved but I'm also worried about their composure. They have never been in this place before where they are 2-0. I'm also concerned about that long trip over the mountain. I think Claiborne will be too much at home for the Black Knights. Claiborne 27 Chuckey Doak 13.

I don't understand your logic. You said Claiborne beat Cosby and C-D played Unicoi in a good game so they should win by two td's. Let me help you wake up and smell the coffee a bit. Cosby typically beats C-D(C-D is 1-4 against Cosby in the last 5 years) so how you can pick the knights to beat a team by 2 td's that beat cosby by 26 doesn't make sense to me. Also Cosby Laid it on Unicoi pretty good in a preseason scrimmage which I know doesn't really mean much but if you let Unicoi hang around Claiborne will throttle you. Claiborne lost to Gibbs last week. Gibbs is pretty dang good this year.

The last five years don't matter. All that matters is this year. I agree with you though, this isn't the year CD will beat Claiborne, but CD is getting better. I would say that they would run all over Cosby this year. But, that isn't who is playing this week.

The last five years don't matter. All that matters is this year. I agree with you though, this isn't the year CD will beat Claiborne, but CD is getting better. I would say that they would run all over Cosby this year. But, that isn't who is playing this week.

I agree bout the last 5 years , I was simply pointing out that assuming you should beat a team by 2 scores after stating that that team just beat a team that has OWNED you the last few years doesn't make much sense.

I agree bout the last 5 years , I was simply pointing out that assuming you should beat a team by 2 scores after stating that that team just beat a team that has OWNED you the last few years doesn't make much sense.

Agreed. Claiborne should be beat up a little after Gibbs. They really have a squad down there, but I still think the Bulldogs will be too much for a big headed Chuckey Doak team. Back to reality!

Like I stated above CD will be big headed going into the game...With First Place wrapped up its gonna be another race for 2nd, etc...How does the playoffs work agiain? Top 2 in Conference?

It depends. If the top two teams are 4A bound then they both get in. The top two 3A teams get in automatically no matter where they end up in the final standings. If the top two are both 3A, then the top 4A team gets in too, no matter where they finish. Then there are always the coveted wild card spots. At least this was how it worked last year. I think they've tweaked it again.

Its not really logic at all. I know CD will beat Claiborne im not really trying to bring logic I was just stateing who Claiborne has played and beat. now on to this game this why I think CD will win. in last years matchup CD and Claiborne it was a very good game CD was in it all the way intill a late touchdown and a pick 6 at the end. But CD was in the game had a chance to tie and a chance to win. but they was young didnt know how to win games in the clutch. Claiborne lost alot of players and prob some key players. CD lost LITTLE its the same team from last year just adding a Huge Center who moves 2 people by him self. CD haveing a Big Head. Idk if thats true i guess we will see. they have been thier in other sports. so the pressure shouldnt effect them.

Edited by CDHSKNIGHTS34

Its not really logic at all. I know CD will beat Claiborne im not really trying to bring logic I was just stateing who Claiborne has played and beat. now on to this game this why I think CD will win. in last years matchup CD and Claiborne it was a very good game CD was in it all the way intill a late touchdown and a pick 6 at the end. But CD was in the game had a chance to tie and a chance to win. but they was young didnt know how to win games in the clutch. Claiborne lost alot of players and prob some key players. CD lost LITTLE its the same team from last year just adding a Huge Center who moves 2 people by him self. CD haveing a Big Head. Idk if thats true i guess we will see. they have been thier in other sports. so the pressure shouldnt effect them.

What other boy's teams at Chuckey Doak have been that good in the couple of years? How many of the football boys play in those sports?

Edited by budkilmer