Tennessee @ David Crockett

THSVikings2004

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your a legend in your own mind

Thanks OW... I’ve been called many things but this is the first time I’ve been called a “legendâ€. So thanks for the complement. :flower: In return maybe you and I can get together and I can coach you on how to CONSTRUCTIVELY contribute to the conversation. :D

Edited by Cap1

Thanks OW... I’ve been called many things but this is the first time I’ve been called a “legendâ€. So thanks for the complement. :flower: In return maybe you and I can get together and I can coach you on how to CONSTRUCTIVELY contribute to the conversation. :D

Funny....You had to edit the post where your telling someone you can coach them on how to "constructively" contribute to a conversation.

back from suspension i see..

i bet you would like to get together with him. with your flower power smiley you got rolling around..

Maybe you should stick to your little smiley flowers and stop trying to coach people. First learn to tie your shoes then take all the rainbow stickers off your cars.