BIG 8 - Week 2

The Hill

Those words are familiar from Week 12....I couldn't help it! Good to see you Cap. I think the South and Boone game will be the one to watch this week...as long as people can not afford the parking and gate fees up at Science Hill!

I think the Vikings and Crockett could be a good game. I think offense of TN High might be a bit too much for Crockett, so I am thinking the Vikings take that one.

Ok okkkkkk.... I'll give you the "choke" in week 12, but lets not forget the 51-26 stroll in the park in week 9 that set up the choke. :thumb:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DB (who supposedly is not as good as they think they are but definitely better than Crap1 thinks they are)42 Central 14

Science Hill (who don't know themselves yet how good they are) 42 Volunteer 13

Tennessee High (who nobody knows how good they are until they play somebody) 28 Crockett 17

Boone (who is not as good as they really are) 28 South 21

Heard the same thing last year... and we all know how that played out. :thumb:

Glad to see I can still strike up the band with just a strike of the keyboard. :motorbike: I thought you guys might be a little more gracious after I took one for the team to take out at least 3 of Waco's screen names!! :roflol:

I've never needed but just one screen name. And im sitting here knowing for sure I've only had one screen name. You are sitting there "guessing" that I've had more than one screen name. So im sitting here thinking what a bafoone you are. Im the only one that knows for sure. Anyway, Im glad CoachT let you back on the boards because you would of missed out on the Mo-Ron of the year award. Funny, you and tosssalad have so much in common. Neither of you have been right about anything yet.

I reckon I kind'a miss Otis a little bit...

Me too. I tell you what… why don’t we all get together after the game and make the drive to Johnson City to go visit him. They say he’s having a hard time… you know… the padded walls and stuff. :flower:

Sullivan Central at Dobyns-Bennett

Volunteer at Science Hill

Daniel Boone at Sullivan South

Tennessee High at David Crockett

Sullivan Central 7

Dobyns-Bennett 42

Volunteer 14

Science Hill 35

Daniel Boone 17

Sullivan South 14

Tennessee High 24

David Crockett 21