South Greene @ Cumberland Gap

budkilmer

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A loss on the #1 Greene Devil turf for sure :thumb:

Doesn't Greeneville go to Rebel Hill this year? Oh wait, this is still a South Greene, Cumberland Gap board! I love talking GHS football, however, I love talking about it on their boards. The county teams need their respect too. They work hard, they play hard, and all of them win games. Yes Greeneville will win all three games against county teams this year and probably for many years to come. But I'm tired of it and I like Greeneville! We will discuss these games when they arrive. Good luck to both the Rebs and Panthers tonight. Focus on the Devils when it is needed.

Doesn't Greeneville go to Rebel Hill this year? Oh wait, this is still a South Greene, Cumberland Gap board! I love talking GHS football, however, I love talking about it on their boards. The county teams need their respect too. They work hard, they play hard, and all of them win games. Yes Greeneville will win all three games against county teams this year and probably for many years to come. But I'm tired of it and I like Greeneville! We will discuss these games when they arrive. Good luck to both the Rebs and Panthers tonight. Focus on the Devils when it is needed.

Heard shuffler was being recruited by usc, alabama, and carson newman

Thanks for putting the link up for me home dog.

Well it was a good game. South Greene had more bullets in the gun than CG did. Big plays were the name of the game. Im proud of the panthers though. They put up a good fight and didnt give in. I think that they gave SG more of a game than they were expecting. If CG can keep getting better then people will be talking about them at the end of the season. Hats off to SG...Shuffler is amazing. Best player in the conference imo. And that includes the Greeneville guys. If i were voting for an mvp in this conference, i know exactly where it would go. #11 didnt impress me much. #2 was th real deal too and #5 made some big plays as well. CG didnt make plays when they needed to and SG did. And thats how it usually goes for the winner of this game. The winner makes the plays and the loser doesnt. Best of luck to SG the rest of the year and for CG...let it go and get ready for oneida next week.

Go Panthers!!!!! :thumb:

\Shuffler is amazing. Best player in the conference imo. And that includes the Greeneville guys. If i were voting for an mvp in this conference, i know exactly where it would go.

:thumb:

Now this is Amusing we all know Mr. Spradlin will bee the Offensive PLayer of the year along with Rollins or Hall being the defensive. Heck we have 3 all state guys

Now this is Amusing we all know Mr. Spradlin will bee the Offensive PLayer of the year along with Rollins or Hall being the defensive. Heck we have 3 all state guys

i will keep this real simple . bj spradlin is a great running back no doubt , but throw jalen in that same backfield and then tell me who offensive player of the year is . thats a no brainer . jalen is the best back in greeneville and greene co . anyone who has watched the two closely would agree , hes dangerous . imagine the two in the same backfield though that would be really scary

i will keep this real simple . bj spradlin is a great running back no doubt , but throw jalen in that same backfield and then tell me who offensive player of the year is . thats a no brainer . jalen is the best back in greeneville and greene co . anyone who has watched the two closely would agree , hes dangerous . imagine the two in the same backfield though that would be really scary

With Big Julius at FB and Dalton Boles coming off the bench. Is this the all Greene County team you're putting together after Week 2?

Coached jalen's daddy in both FBall and wrestling at GHS. The boy has great genes from both sides of the gene pool. Fine Christian young man as well.