South Greene @ Cumberland Gap

budkilmer

i will keep this real simple . bj spradlin is a great running back no doubt , but throw jalen in that same backfield and then tell me who offensive player of the year is . thats a no brainer . jalen is the best back in greeneville and greene co . anyone who has watched the two closely would agree , hes dangerous . imagine the two in the same backfield though that would be really scary

Now I guess that would depend on whose backfield you put them in.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will keep this real simple . bj spradlin is a great running back no doubt , but throw jalen in that same backfield and then tell me who offensive player of the year is . thats a no brainer . jalen is the best back in greeneville and greene co . anyone who has watched the two closely would agree , hes dangerous . imagine the two in the same backfield though that would be really scary

He is a good player but not the best in Greeneville...Spradlin will knock you out he hits so fast. He is the best rb in Greeneville/Greene County...County teams cannot compare to Greeneville. We will flat out embarris Wg and Sg and you will see how a real team operates

He is a good player but not the best in Greeneville...Spradlin will knock you out he hits so fast. He is the best rb in Greeneville/Greene County...County teams cannot compare to Greeneville. We will flat out embarris Wg and Sg and you will see how a real team operates

I think if you put them in Greeneville's backfield there might be some parity but in the SG backfield my money would be on Spradlin....he can make his own holes.

Edited by barb

Didn't mean to stir up a war guys! It was just my opinion. Now I know that spradlin is the real deal and that greeneville is the real deal as well. I'm just sayin that shuffler is amazing. The things that kid can do with the football in his hands is scary. Quick as a cat and makes great decisions. Didn't mean to start a city/county war in greene county! Sorry guys.

Didn't mean to stir up a war guys! It was just my opinion. Now I know that spradlin is the real deal and that greeneville is the real deal as well. I'm just sayin that shuffler is amazing. The things that kid can do with the football in his hands is scary. Quick as a cat and makes great decisions. Didn't mean to start a city/county war in greene county! Sorry guys.

i didnt take it or mean it in any disrespect . greeneville and greene county is full of good backs . not sure about ng but the other schools have talent in their backfields . spradlin is a great talent big strong fast etc... in that same respect im over 40 and i really believe i could run the ball for greeneville . congrats to the devils on a great team and good luck rest of the year

i didnt take it or mean it in any disrespect . greeneville and greene county is full of good backs . not sure about ng but the other schools have talent in their backfields . spradlin is a great talent big strong fast etc... in that same respect im over 40 and i really believe i could run the ball for greeneville . congrats to the devils on a great team and good luck rest of the year

What ya mean by that? Our line actually makes holes?

Don't worry ...you didn't start that war...it has been going on for a long time. It is fun to try and imagine what level of success the two players would have in the other teams' backfields. The poster that said an unapproved website stated UT and Bama were interested in the SG back.. need to understand that big schools have to show interest in all good athletes.. so that all good athletes will remain interested in the big schools. UT probably has files on 500+ or so athletes and they are ranked..they actively pursue these athletes from the top of the list down. When an athlete signs elsewhere..UT simply goes to the next on the list...the top 50 or so are actively pursued...the other 450 are shown interest so they can move up to fill vacated spots on the list. Both of these athletes are great high school players and a pleasure to watch and they are great young men of character...let's just eat our cake in Greeneville/Greene Co right now and if they make it to the next level that will be the icing on the cake.