Pioneersports

WC vs CC  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes this one?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys Cody Robinson is the real deal. He is one of the best prep players I have seen in a long time. Two plays that really stick out to me was when he ran down a db after a pick and when he hit our QB and knocked his helmet off. My hats off to you Cody.

I have never seen so much high low blocking in one game as I seen tonight.maybe tssaa will see some when they watch the film. Hats off to cc you got us tonight.

I haven't posted in a while but I have been at every game and here is my observations the OLine sucks (with the exception of Robinson kid is phenom). DL I think is pretty good Landy has played well IMO. Qb's are awful. Secondary sucks as well as our WRs. Sorry nitro but Thrower was better in 8th grade then he is now. He has no heart! How long is Glenn suspended? We are awful right now.

The problem with WC is not the QB's. In order to run the spread offense there is alot of reads the QB's has to do. In order to do this the O line has to block. The O line has been the problem snce the Moore County srimmage and it has not been fixed yet. W.C kicked butt in the 7 on 7 scrimmages so that does tell that the skilled players are there.

Quick score update....25-0 at the half...Coffee Co. I'm not at the game but listening to it on the radio....sounds like WC hasn't shown up yet, and this has turned into an ugly game, with a fight that has at least two wc and one cc player ejected. Lucky Knott adds enthusiasm with the hits from the CC players, so CC is either hittin harder tonight than in the past or something. CC came out to play in the 1st half..hope they continue to play this good in the 2nd half.

Go Raider!

I was pumped last night doing the game on the radio. I have not seen Coffee Co. hit that hard in a long time. Jordan Brown and Brent Wix were kicking butt last night.