Warren County vs Coffee County

Pioneersports

WC vs CC  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes this one?

Not sure what is going on with WC football right now! I am hearing alot, I mean alot, of issues within the program, and alot of unsettling rumors!! Can anyone enlighten me as to what is going on??? With that said I still think WC will bring home the W from what I hear Coffee Co is really struggling maybe more so than WC.

Edited by sportsfan12

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure what is going on with WC football right now! I am hearing alot, I mean alot, of issues within the program, and alot of unsettling rumors!! Can anyone enlighten me as to what is going on??? With that said I still think WC will bring home the W from what I hear Coffee Co is really struggling maybe more so than WC.

Maybe you could share some of those unsettling rumors so we can all attempt to be enlightned. Sounds like somebody already enlightened us a little. Building for the future??? We can pretty much see that so what's the rest?

I think you will see a lot of younger guys for the rest of the year. The word is coach is building for the future with kids that want to work hard all the time, not just on Friday nights. This senior bunch may have gone undefeated in middle school but many of them and their parents think that should automatically make them great in high school. Unfortunately for them success doesn't come that easy. WC may take some lumps this year but it looks like it will good for the future of the program.

So, they don't have a chance to respond to the wake up call? I agree with what the coaches are doing, but they shouldn't be given up on just yet. Never give up on young men until you have done everything possible to correct them! They have had success that didn't come easy. They just need to be steered in the right direction again and not given up on! Trust me, there are some warriors in that class! Edited by Nitro14