Camden @Harpeth

Lions4ever

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camden travels to Harpeth for the first time since the 47-0 playoff beatdown the Indians gave Camden in 2000. Times have certainly changed and the Lions come in as the favorite. What happens in this 11AA showdown?

We Rebs will be pulling for ya. #75 didn't get to batter Friday night did he. I saw on the thread that he was getting chopped all night. I sure hate that stuff happens to good athletes like that. I watched some of our film and saw a couple of our kids do the same thing to him a few times. I wished I hadn't seen it but I did. My boy plays on the line as well and I get ticked off everytime I see him get cut like that. I guess when your getting your butt handed to you every play you do stupid measures. I sure hope he makes through the year and no one does any harm to the kids future. Sure was a pleasure watching him although he was beating up our QB... :roflol: Anyways, best of luck to you this week. We'll be keeping up with ya through the year.

We Rebs will be pulling for ya. #75 didn't get to batter Friday night did he. I saw on the thread that he was getting chopped all night. I sure hate that stuff happens to good athletes like that. I watched some of our film and saw a couple of our kids do the same thing to him a few times. I wished I hadn't seen it but I did. My boy plays on the line as well and I get ticked off everytime I see him get cut like that. I guess when your getting your butt handed to you every play you do stupid measures. I sure hope he makes through the year and no one does any harm to the kids future. Sure was a pleasure watching him although he was beating up our QB... :roflol: Anyways, best of luck to you this week. We'll be keeping up with ya through the year.

Thanks McReb....as far as I know Murph made it out alive and fighting and not to mention MAD! Two games of chop blocks tend to get under your skin. I feel sorry for the next ones... That boy is gonna make someone pay and it ain't gonna be pretty. :popcorneater:

Good luck to you guys...nice job taking down Westview. Hopefully we'll do as well next week against them. But, in the meanwhile, the Lions have got some Indians to scalp this week first :thumb:

I'm Going For The Hosers From Camden :twisted:

Thanks, Butchie! Now the fix is in!

:lol:

Hey ksgovols, any eating establishments you might recommend in the area around the school? We are going to blast off from work early & need a place to strap on the feed bag?

...headed to K'ville after the game?

GO VOLS! Beat those 'hawks!

Thanks, Butchie! Now the fix is in!

:lol:

Hey ksgovols, any eating establishments you might recommend in the area around the school? We are going to blast off from work early & need a place to strap on the feed bag?

...headed to K'ville after the game?

GO VOLS! Beat those 'hawks!

lions be careful of the indian they will be bringing it!mexican restaurant right off interstate.