Trousdale Co.@Gordonsville

pasttiger

Do Gordonsville fans really believe they have a good chance to win 1A? You beat Westmoreland in week one who, as I understand, had a freshman at QB, C, and G due to injuries and discipline issues. Also heard the new coach switched the offense back to the wing-t about 3 weeks before. Then, you go to Smith County and lose to a pretty good football team. Everyone knows Friendship is down considerably this year. None of these teams is close to being as good as South Pitt. Who is passing out the Kool Aid across the river????

I'll make a wager with you -

I bet you leave sad

I bet our team wins this game and the region

I bet our RB out plays your harper boy

I bet our QB outplays your QB

I bet your defense gives up more pts than ours

and the big bet - TIGERS WIN -- you want some of that action?! The last 20 yrs aint gonna save you!

I'd like to place a bet on every single one of those...and triple the wager on the soo-called BIG bet...Your RB is good dont get me wrong, but never bet against a Harper wearing the purple and gold (You should have learned your lesson on that by now)...Ive seen both defenses play, and our defense is about 3 steps ahead of yours...Your QB will have a lot of rushing yards from one side line to the other trying to escape the Defense, but none of these yards will be recorded in the stats...but on a positive note, how many times he gets sacked will go down...And at the end the.......THE BIG BET...........JACKETS WIN............WE LEAVE :D

Do Gordonsville fans really believe they have a good chance to win 1A? You beat Westmoreland in week one who, as I understand, had a freshman at QB, C, and G due to injuries and discipline issues. Also heard the new coach switched the offense back to the wing-t about 3 weeks before. Then, you go to Smith County and lose to a pretty good football team. Everyone knows Friendship is down considerably this year. None of these teams is close to being as good as South Pitt. Who is passing out the Kool Aid across the river????

Most of the championship talk is coming from people outside of Gville.

Westy did have some freshmen playing, and the offense they ran was one that they ran every year for the past 20 except last year.

Smith Co. handed us our hats, and Friendship is always well coached and they alway have athletes, and they had already beaten a couple of good teams. Macon and MTCS.

I've heard some good things about Macon even though they're 0-3. So, for FC to beat them is an accomplishment.

Snoball already knows how this drill goes. Once those Jackets take the pitch, its nothing but business as usual. I look for a superb effort by the Jackets. They are just world class and will wear the Tigers down. :thumb:

reaction, you know this old song and dance. the difference in these two squads is parrallel with the difference between the spanish primera div. and the spanish segunda div. one just represents a higher level of footballing. these tigers have enough of a mental block when it comes to a mediocre squad that beats them 12 seasons in a row. what makes them think that they can break a 2 decade streak against a championship caliber squad? as usual, the jackets' pace will set the tone of this game. g-ville def. will come out stiff but the sheer amount of shots on goal by trousdale will be too overwelming for even their most seasoned defensmen. as for woodmore, he'll be facing the best defensive front he's seen all season, he'll get some yards but he'll pay a hefty fine to the midfielders he encounters. tc's harper has set a blazing pace in the first 3 games and i haven't seen anything in g-villes defense that would lead me to believe that he'll be slowed down at all once he gets in space. i see harper leaving this "non-friendly" match with the golden boot in tow. if not, it will be only because of jacket manager kevin "dos gringo maradona" creasy spreading the ball around the pitch as he so often does. :roflolk:

Edited by snoball5278

reaction, you know this old song and dance. the difference in these two squads is parrallel with the difference between the spanish primera div. and the spanish segunda div. one just represents a higher level of footballing. these tigers have enough of a mental block when it comes to a mediocre squad that beats them 12 seasons in a row. what makes them think that they can break a 2 decade streak against a championship caliber squad? as usual, the jackets' pace will set the tone of this game. g-ville def. will come out stiff but the sheer amount of shots on goal by trousdale will be too overwelming for even their most seasoned defensmen. as for woodmore, he'll be facing the best defensive front he's seen all season, he'll get some yards but he'll pay a hefty fine to the midfielders he encounters. tc's harper has set a blazing pace in the first 3 games and i haven't seen anything in g-villes defense that would lead me to believe that he'll be slowed down at all once he gets in space. i see harper leaving this "non-friendly" match with the golden boot in tow. if not, it will be only because of jacket manager kevin "dos gringo maradona" creasy spreading the ball around the pitch as he so often does. :roflolk:

This is a world class post. :thumb:

that was just for you, my friend. :thumb:

how are your bucs doing so far this season?

2-1 and getting better each week. Offensive play calling was a lot better last week. Vinnie will be back soon so they will help our line out and give us some experience. SEVEN made it down to the Boyd vs South Pitt game last year, you guys should try and come back again. This time it will be in South Pitt.

2-1 and getting better each week. Offensive play calling was a lot better last week. Vinnie will be back soon so they will help our line out and give us some experience. SEVEN made it down to the Boyd vs South Pitt game last year, you guys should try and come back again. This time it will be in South Pitt.

whew..., i don't know. after what happened last time i was down there, it'd be like going back into chernobyl. :? but, i may have to try and make that. hope yall have a great year on the pitch. and i really hope to see you guys in the finals. :thumb:

Edited by snoball5278

whew..., i don't know. after what happened last time i was down there, it'd be like going back into chernobyl. :? but, i may have to try and make that. hope yall have a great year on the pitch. and i really hope to see you guys in the finals. :thumb:

Yeah You Will Be Sitting In The Bleachers With Your Team Watchin Them. :roflolk: You Hoser!