Trousdale Co.@Gordonsville

pasttiger

Croz,

Does SportNuts still come on Thursday nights? If so, what time?

Hey 7 - not Croz but the answer is "yes". New time format: Gville on at 6:00 until 6:30 - Coach Creasy will be on @ 6:30 until 6:45. SC will be on @ 6:45 until 7:15 and Coach Kelly will be on @ 7:15 until 7:30. Seems that they have a lot of fun on that program. I missed SC on the show last week because they switched the time around to the new format most fans were unaware of the change.

Croz,

Does SportNuts still come on Thursday nights? If so, what time?

I coach youth football and we have practice on Thursday evenings, so I don't get to listen to it. So, I didn't know the new time slots. I'm glad Scooter could clear that up.

Besides, they're usually at the Mexican restaurant and it makes me hungry. :hungry:

Forgive me for going off the off topic off topic but I have to admit I'm surprised that the discipline under Coach Marshall is no better than it is. Knowing how serious he was in school about football and the coach he played under who was a huge HUGE influence on him, I have to say I'm more than a little surprised. I do realize that today's kids are much different from back in the day and todays parent's, well heaven help us if someone sugggests Jr is less than perfect. Is it too late for Coach Marshall to win the respect of his players? Don't get me wrong I'm a fan. A Tiger Fan and a fan of Moose's as well, I want more than anything for the program to succeed but I'm thinking things have still got to change. Am I wrong? Maybe there's things I'm not seeing as the innocent bystander I am .. lol :flower:

Go Tigers!!!!

This may be my silly underdog pick for the week. :D

what kind of fan would you be if they weren't your pick. :thumb:

this will end up lowing the football IQ of this board with the posters it attracts, but i still think gville was the better squad against smith co. sc just wasn't very impressive to me. i think g-ville did as much if not more to lose that game than sc did to win it. g-ville will have a great season, it's just that it won't really start until next fri. night. :thumb:

what kind of fan would you be if they weren't your pick. :thumb:

this will end up lowing the football IQ of this board with the posters it attracts, but i still think gville was the better squad against smith co. sc just wasn't very impressive to me. i think g-ville did as much if not more to lose that game than sc did to win it. g-ville will have a great season, it's just that it won't really start until next fri. night. :thumb:

Evidently you aren't working today! :lol: If you're not going to Dekalb and the old lady is working, come on down. I'm sure we'll be watching football somewhere.

Forgive me for going off the off topic off topic but I have to admit I'm surprised that the discipline under Coach Marshall is no better than it is. Knowing how serious he was in school about football and the coach he played under who was a huge HUGE influence on him, I have to say I'm more than a little surprised. I do realize that today's kids are much different from back in the day and todays parent's, well heaven help us if someone sugggests Jr is less than perfect. Is it too late for Coach Marshall to win the respect of his players? Don't get me wrong I'm a fan. A Tiger Fan and a fan of Moose's as well, I want more than anything for the program to succeed but I'm thinking things have still got to change. Am I wrong? Maybe there's things I'm not seeing as the innocent bystander I am .. lol :flower:

Go Tigers!!!!

you are correct. you can listen to some parents around the team and you would think they have become local celebs. say little jr may need to practice harder or show respect on or off the field, you might as well spit in their faces. if they were pushed made us a great team. our record speaks for itself. if coach marshall puts the clamps down,yes , the numbers would fall from 50 or 60 to around in the 20's. so be it. that would only weed out the players from the uniform wearers. this will no doubt ruffle the feathers of our gq celeb croud. how cares. do you know what,,,,,,,,,,,i helped build it, the ones after us helped tear it down. i will say what i want about what our grear program has turned in to. like i said , i am gordonsville tiger football. and that is the way it will be till another group of tigers prove different.