**Dobyns-Bennett vs Sevier County**

ArtVandalay

There will be so many Indian Fans at this game.... the Smokey Bear fans will have to scoot over and make room on their side for the ones that make the mistake of coming up the Interstate and get there late.

Spirit Truck headed down by 4. Spear are you staying the weekend? Usally a big car show this weekend.

Roll Tribe Roll

Stayin Friday night only, but staying all next weekend at the Grand Run. I will be one of those haulin down after 5 Fri, so save me 2 seats again if you can.. I will return the favor someday :thumb:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stayin Friday night only, but staying all next weekend at the Grand Run. I will be one of those haulin down after 5 Fri, so save me 2 seats again if you can.. I will return the favor someday :thumb:

I hope to make it guys.It just depends on where the family all is and what my marching orders have to be.I went over and sit on the visitors side for the JV game monday.The Central fans had said there is no leg room and someone is in your back if there is a lot of people there.There was plenty of room at the Elizabethton game for me,but I can see what they are saying for a big crowd.I wish some bright boy would have thought it out a little more and put the home side over there out of the sun. I allmost felt guilty about sitting in the shade,but got over it and enjoyed watching Holt and his team do a great job.I hope the linebacker is ok,he was playing lights out before he got hurt.We have some great skill for the next couple of years.Cook and the boys looked great out there.

DB Fans....

There is a big car show this weekend & next in Pigeon Forge, the Grand Run & the Shades of the Past. There will be a lot of traffic!!! Still doing construction on Hwy 66 also. Wish you all a safe trip down! :thumb:

Go Smoky Bears!!!

I'd for sure take 40 over to about Newport and go in the back way.

DB Fans....

There is a big car show this weekend & next in Pigeon Forge, the Grand Run & the Shades of the Past. There will be a lot of traffic!!! Still doing construction on Hwy 66 also. Wish you all a safe trip down! :thumb:

Go Smoky Bears!!!

How big does your car have to be to get in the show? I have a big car but im not sure if its big enough. Its not big like a Cadalic or anything but bigger than a Honda for sure.

How big does your car have to be to get in the show? I have a big car but im not sure if its big enough. Its not big like a Cadalic or anything but bigger than a Honda for sure.

At least you own a car.If they open the show up for Trucks,Jeeps and suvs.I might run through some mud like they do for the funfest parade and enter in the redneck division.Anyway,there are a lot of nice cars at those shows,it's a monster to move around on the main streets.

SC really didn't know want kind of team they had after their first two subpar opponents.......we do now.

Team came out flat and looked unprepared against JC. The offensive coaches had a bad game also as they had no answers for the Patriot defensive scheme. Defensivley the coaching staff didn't really seem to make any schematic adjustments against a team with a pretty simple veer offense that had limited passing abilities. The O and D lines were just over matched. Looked confused and out of sinc the whole night. Just a really bad game all around from the coaches down to the players.

To the DB poster who stated that SC has speeed with several track athletes he couldn't be further from the truth. SC will field one of it's slowest teams ever. Very little speed at the skill positions. RB's are tough, grind it out types but are not break-away, take-it-to-the-house threats. The WR's are the sure handed, possesion type but there isn't really anyone to stretch the field against press coverage. In fact, lack of speed was really evident against JC as a couple of WR's were caught from behind on long, breakaway TD passes that ended up netting them no points. In fact, they had a tough time just getting open.

A couple of other alarming notes. Against WB the team had a complete, all-around dominating performance. Almost no penalties and the offense and defense were just about perfect. Half way thru the Halls game however, the offense started to sputter with penalties and poor execution and it carried over into the JC game. That's 6 straight quarters of poor offense. However, at least the defense was playing stout, that is until last weeks horrendous performance. A pattern of ugly digression is becoming very apparent with this group it seems.

The team will probably come out more fired up this week and maybe make it a game for a half but DB's speed alone should make all the difference in this one. Wouldn't be surprised to see a rout of epic perportions if the coaches and players come out with the same kind of effort that they've had the last couple of weeks.

SC really didn't know want kind of team they had after their first two subpar opponents.......we do now.

Team came out flat and looked unprepared against JC. The offensive coaches had a bad game also as they had no answers for the Patriot defensive scheme. Defensivley the coaching staff didn't really seem to make any schematic adjustments against a team with a pretty simple veer offense that had limited passing abilities. The O and D lines were just over matched. Looked confused and out of sinc the whole night. Just a really bad game all around from the coaches down to the players.

To the DB poster who stated that SC has speeed with several track athletes he couldn't be further from the truth. SC will field one of it's slowest teams ever. Very little speed at the skill positions. RB's are tough, grind it out types but are not break-away, take-it-to-the-house threats. The WR's are the sure handed, possesion type but there isn't really anyone to stretch the field against press coverage. In fact, lack of speed was really evident against JC as a couple of WR's were caught from behind on long, breakaway TD passes that ended up netting them no points. In fact, they had a tough time just getting open.

A couple of other alarming notes. Against WB the team had a complete, all-around dominating performance. Almost no penalties and the offense and defense were just about perfect. Half way thru the Halls game however, the offense started to sputter with penalties and poor execution and it carried over into the JC game. That's 6 straight quarters of poor offense. However, at least the defense was playing stout, that is until last weeks horrendous performance. A pattern of ugly digression is becoming very apparent with this group it seems.

The team will probably come out more fired up this week and maybe make it a game for a half but DB's speed alone should make all the difference in this one. Wouldn't be surprised to see a rout of epic perportions if the coaches and players come out with the same kind of effort that they've had the last couple of weeks.

SCBear is pretty much completely wrong SC always has speed

the WRs are fast as well as the secondary

I dont know what games ScBear was watchin

Don't sleep on their offense and I wouldn't throw on SC

SCBear is pretty much completely wrong SC always has speed

the WRs are fast as well as the secondary

I dont know what games ScBear was watchin

Don't sleep on their offense and I wouldn't throw on SC

Don't worry... the Indians won't throw much on Sevier County. They will however run for 300+ yards. Sensabaugh and Swafford bot have a BIG "S" on their chest, stands for SUPER BACKS!!

Roll Tribe Roll