**Dobyns-Bennett vs Sevier County**

ArtVandalay

You know whats funny?No matter what day,week,month or year they are always people talking about D-B!And unless your MARYVILLE or ALCOA and maybe a few others winning titles,{NOT NO ONE IN NORTHEAST TENN}Why yall going to keep talking about what D-B cant do when your schools 6a,5a,4a whatever aint winning anything??And there the same ones that acted like if there school has won and done what D-B has they wouldnt be proud of it,I for one thinks its JEALOUSY,Its human nature.If you cant beat someone{TEAM}but ever blue moon and sometimes not even then,its expected that the fans and others are going to start hateing you.Youve got to earn the wins,get better coaches whatever?I see the same hate about SHILL B-Ball,Like i said you hate what you cant or have a hard time beating.People its high school,Some of you make it a point to get on here and cry about one and done and no titles and yall aint doing it either.But i guess when your the TOP DOG around here everybody wants to take you down,The only thing is very few in NORTHEAST TENNESSEE do.So keep writing the LAME remarks and ill keep laughing.Atleast put who your for so it can be given back,But some of you dont think that way.Most of the D-B fans have got a pic or something in there name showing there for D-B.Dont be scared if you can dish it out cant you take it :thumb:Be pround of who you cheer for and support them and talk about them on here,instead of HATING on D-B all the time.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to admit it, but GHS players AND fans need to realize they are NOT DB. They want desparately to be in DB's league ( as in, having their recognition and status) but it's just never gonna happen. If Willie Carmichael can get his act together and realize he does not have to make ALL the plays, the Devils will be unstoppable. Yes, Hall is unreal. Speed, size, ability and ATTITUDE. He darn near decapatated a cyclone last week. Oh, and he leaps like a gazelle. Spradlin has skills, but everyone appears to be focusing on him. Can't beleive we have to go to Rebel Hill this week. The rednecks down there will have a feild day. I think I am going to sit this one out. I have a short fuse and the first "rebel" that mouths off to me might find himself pulling his head out of his bleep.

I've got ties to every school down there and it's just a hate thing with Greeneville as up here with DB.I've pulled for the lady Rebs many times and Larry done a great job over the years he was there.With the 4A deal Greeneville is in,they have a chance every year to play for a championship.Greeneville didn't have a good chance years ago when playing in the top class.You pull for a team you gave blood for,but love a team your son did,and that's my story.By the way,I played on sunnysides first team to win a grade school championship before going to town and becoming a Devil.I would take it pretty hard if the rebs beat Greeneville this week,I'm still mad about the one loss years ago.

Edited by BatmanDB

You know whats funny?No matter what day,week,month or year they are always people talking about D-B!And unless your MARYVILLE or ALCOA and maybe a few others winning titles,{NOT NO ONE IN NORTHEAST TENN}Why yall going to keep talking about what D-B cant do when your schools 6a,5a,4a whatever aint winning anything??And there the same ones that acted like if there school has won and done what D-B has they wouldnt be proud of it,I for one thinks its JEALOUSY,Its human nature.If you cant beat someone{TEAM}but ever blue moon and sometimes not even then,its expected that the fans and others are going to start hateing you.Youve got to earn the wins,get better coaches whatever?I see the same hate about SHILL B-Ball,Like i said you hate what you cant or have a hard time beating.People its high school,Some of you make it a point to get on here and cry about one and done and no titles and yall aint doing it either.But i guess when your the TOP DOG around here everybody wants to take you down,The only thing is very few in NORTHEAST TENNESSEE do.So keep writing the LAME remarks and ill keep laughing.Atleast put who your for so it can be given back,But some of you dont think that way.Most of the D-B fans have got a pic or something in there name showing there for D-B.Dont be scared if you can dish it out cant you take it :thumb:Be pround of who you cheer for and support them and talk about them on here,instead of HATING on D-B all the time.

You're right we ain't doing it because most of us actually win a game or two in the playoffs :thumb:

DUDE your LAME as heck!! :thumb: You prove what im saying ,You can talk trash but cant take it,Cant even say who your with. :roflol: if you cant man up dont talk to me :thumb:

Dude... If you wouldn't of got the boot for the last two weeks you would of seen how a man "man's" up after the South game. Everybody on here knows who I'm with except you because of your vacation.

Dude... If you wouldn't of got the boot for the last two weeks you would of seen how a man "man's" up after the South game. Everybody on here knows who I'm with except you because of your vacation.

What are you talking about getting booted?You must be a kid.Have a good one young man.Grow up

I've got ties to every school down there and it's just a hate thing with Greeneville as up here with DB.I've pulled for the lady Rebs many times and Larry done a great job over the years he was there.With the 4A deal Greeneville is in,they have a chance every year to play for a championship.Greeneville didn't have a good chance years ago when playing in the top class.You pull for a team you gave blood for,but love a team your son did,and that's my story.By the way,I played on sunnysides first team to win a grade school championship before going to town and becoming a Devil.I would take it pretty hard if the rebs beat Greeneville this week,I'm still mad about the one loss years ago.

This game will be over before the cattle get back to the barns in cedar creek. Mark it down, Greeneville will score 3 or 4 times before the Necks know what hits them. I wouldnt be at all surprised if it's not 48 or 50 zip by haltime. TSSAA should be ashamed for even allowing this game to happen. The ONLY thing this game will prove is that Greeneville still knows where SGHS is. Same goes for GHS vs. CDHS and WGHS. Heck, might as well let the Devils travel north to Baileyton and let them push the Huskies around for a few minutes before giving the 3rd and 4th string some garbage time.