Livingston Acam. @ Cumberland Co.

Jet Pride

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many srs. did the Jets lose from last years squad? If they are as good as last year they will be a handful for LA this time. Go Big Blue!

I think we lost somewhere around 7 or 8. Most of our skill players are back and we actually gained a few players that were practice squad only due to grades. We also got a linebacker that hadn't played for a few years. Last year we played a lot of sophomores and juniors. It will be an interesting game on friday for sure. Hopefully the officials will put up their flags theis year and let the boys play. I remember watching the jets have 4 second downs in a row all for holding last year. Good luck to both teams. Go Jets

I think we lost somewhere around 7 or 8. Most of our skill players are back and we actually gained a few players that were practice squad only due to grades. We also got a linebacker that hadn't played for a few years. Last year we played a lot of sophomores and juniors. It will be an interesting game on friday for sure. Hopefully the officials will put up their flags theis year and let the boys play. I remember watching the jets have 4 second downs in a row all for holding last year. Good luck to both teams. Go Jets

Haven't watched the Jets play this year, but I have seen LA. Should be a good one. LA is always dangerous with McCoin at the helm. Good luck to the Jets.

Thanks blueangel. We are pretty good at the skill positions, small but gritty on the O line. I look for a good game Friday. GO HOG-EYE!!

Guest Termite

Thanks blueangel. We are pretty good at the skill positions, small but gritty on the O line. I look for a good game Friday. GO HOG-EYE!!

I agree B-daddy. LAs skill positions are goodand the Qb is a tough kid. He took some good licks last Fri. and was slow to get up, but get up he did. When I saw the size on the line, both O and D, I thought they were small and that's where SC would have a huge advantage. That wasn't the case. SCs big boys didn't push them around too much. They may be smaller then most, but they can play. I don't know anything about Cumb.C but LA will come to play. Go H-O-G-E-Y-E.

The Jets are coming off a bye week with a 1-1 record, Livingston is 0-2 how does this game go let the debate start :popcorneater:

Better not be passive about that 0-2 record Pride. LA has a very good QB and running back. More speed than I thought they would have. They play good D also. McCoin will cause some problems, especially scrambling away from their power side. You had better take good angles. Good luck LA!

Better not be passive about that 0-2 record Pride. LA has a very good QB and running back. More speed than I thought they would have. They play good D also. McCoin will cause some problems, especially scrambling away from their power side. You had better take good angles. Good luck LA!

sounds like our backfield. this should be nothing new to our defense.