Hillsboro (2-1) @ Gallatin (1-1)

runninblind

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After seeing the score of the McKinley/Huber Heights game I think it only makes the Wave look better. As for tomorrow's game, I expect Hillsboro to be much improved from what they were last year. They always have speed and athleticism. Coach Moreno will have that program back on top. His defenses were always the toughest among the Metro teams that we used to play back in the old region. Hope the boys can avoid the distractions of Homecoming and finally get down to business from the first whistle.

I agree that a 5A team from 9AAA has a real good chance of getting to Cookeville. Whoever it is will have to get through Hillsboro early and Mitchell late to get there. It could all come down to do you have to go to Mitchell or (like Beech last year) get them up here. I'm assuming that Columbia/Tullahoma go east again. One thing is for sure, the 9AAA champ will be battle tested heading into the playoffs.

How does the Boro fans travel?

They had a pitiful home crowd last year so I do not expect much.

Hillsboro is very much improved and will provide a huge defensive test. Not like Gallatin hasn't faced good defenses this whole season! Very impressed with what the Burros have done so far this year. They have really good athleticism and the Qb has a good arm. Gonna be tough to stay focused and start well. Gallatin has not done that so far this year.

Wet field conditions....turnovers may play a factor in this one...Lets hope the rain slacks off before game time ...Good luck Wave ....

True. Looks like the rain has ended and the radar shows the rain in west Tenn breaking up in the northern half.

Hopefully Gallatin can get the running game going tonight.