Anderson County vs. Knox Central

MavMaximus

This series hasn't really had time to become a rivalry anywhere close to AC's rivalry with Clinton or Central's with Halls. Nor do I expect it to but it is a district game. And it's AC's homecoming. I'm not sure what to expect of Central. Do you all run the same offense as last year? What about these young RBs I keep hearing about?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can AC's defense stop "the run"? AC's offense IS high powered. THAT'S a good thing. But...we all know defense wins championships. Have they (AC's defense) truly been tested?

That is indeed the question, oppressed238. We sure need Mabe back to buttress the D, which, as you say, is what wins championships.

Anderson County wins this game by 28.

Hope you're right.

Sorry, MavMax. Trying to be humorous and secretive at the same time. Pitiful, I Know.

He actually is the kuckleballer for AC this year. He was dressed out Friday, but obviously didn't play. Hope he gets cleared soon.

Oops, that's actually my bad. :oops: I was scratching my head cause he actually did punt some so I was kinda thick not realizing your trickeration.

Mabe was missed on the field Friday night. He is a really good leader for the Mavs. IMO, he needs to step his play up some when he gets healthy. He has been doing do much standing around on defense. Taking plays off. If he doesn't, he may lose his job on defense to the Hamel kid. He has looked really impressive this year. Good luck to the Mavs this week. Hope they stay humble and hungry.