Watertown @ Red Boiling Springs

itsRtimeDAWGS

Croz last year when Watertown beat G-ville (with the same spread offense, and same coaching staff) you where all in a huff because G-ville didn't run power I, is that what every school should run? Or is that the only offense you understand? It seems to me if the spread is good enough beat tigers from G-ville (who made a good run in playoffs) then it must be good offense right?

Gville was a young team and they needed to run the I more. However, what I'm saying is that they need more in offensive arsenal. I've seen teams, H2O included, line up in the spread on the goal line, which, IMO, is just asking for trouble. Gville has done this as well. It doesn't make much sense to me.

As far as H2O beating Gville last year, Gville was a young team, and the playoff looks better than it was. If classes and playoff format were the same as the year before, Gville plays SP in the first round and gets sent home.

Yes, when it comes to H2O's program, I am an outsider looking in. However, I know and work with a lot of people close to the program, and I hear all about their frustrations. And, when I watch them play I see them.

Croz, don't sweat it. Justin Case shows up on rare occasions, graces everyone with his

presence, vast knowledge, etc. ( quite like "The Living Legend" ), and then moves on.

Reminds me of a 24 hr. stomach virus, keeps ya running to the bathroom for a while, then

gone, leaving you with an empty feeling.

Give a guy a break! I'll be around this year more...most of my posts will be in and around H2O not butting my nose into other threads, but if I had a job like you guys where I could sit around on coacht all day long I'd be a 2000+ poster too!

Croz-dodging my request? I would just like to know your references...don't care who you are...cause there are definately some Webster haters the sit in the stands every friday...would hate to know you are basing your pov on a biased fan. let me hear from you, or is anonymity your crutch? its ok we all have them!

Grunt...refer to opening paragraph...and go polish your gold balls!

Would you like a shmoke und a pancake. You know, a flapjack und a shigarette? No? Shigar und a waffle? No? Pipe und a crepe? No? Bong und a blintz? No? Well, then there ish no pleashing you...I love gooooooold!

But...life calls...

basketball is a girls sport, justinecase you weren't aware, you little sissy. :roflolk:

So thanks for diverting snoball...you and croz must be "friends". Are you one of those that he "works" with?

enjoy sissy...hahahaha

The Kentucky Wildcats men's basketball team, is the winningest program in the history of college basketball, both in all-time wins and all-time winning percentage. Kentucky's all-time record currently stands at 2023-638-1 (.760). Kentucky also leads all schools in total NCAA tournament appearances with 50, is second in NCAA tournament wins with 101, and ranks second to UCLA in NCAA championships with 7. In addition to these titles, Kentucky also has won the National Invitation Tournament in both 1946 and 1976. The Wildcats have played in a record 50 NCAA tournaments, in a record 146 NCAA tournament games, have an NCAA record 41 Sweet-16 appearances, and an NCAA record 32 Elite-8 appearances. Further, Kentucky has played in 13 Final Fours (tied for 4th place with Kansas), and has 10 NCAA championship game appearances (tied for second place with Duke), winning 7 NCAA championships (second only to UCLA).

So thanks for diverting snoball...you and croz must be "friends". Are you one of those that he "works" with?

enjoy sissy...hahahaha

The Kentucky Wildcats men's basketball team, is the winningest program in the history of college basketball, both in all-time wins and all-time winning percentage. Kentucky's all-time record currently stands at 2023-638-1 (.760). Kentucky also leads all schools in total NCAA tournament appearances with 50, is second in NCAA tournament wins with 101, and ranks second to UCLA in NCAA championships with 7. In addition to these titles, Kentucky also has won the National Invitation Tournament in both 1946 and 1976. The Wildcats have played in a record 50 NCAA tournaments, in a record 146 NCAA tournament games, have an NCAA record 41 Sweet-16 appearances, and an NCAA record 32 Elite-8 appearances. Further, Kentucky has played in 13 Final Fours (tied for 4th place with Kansas), and has 10 NCAA championship game appearances (tied for second place with Duke), winning 7 NCAA championships (second only to UCLA).

I think he made your point for you snoball.......he don't know sheet about football.

Alright...all things considered...just know i say what I say to drudge up some "mindless chatter" albeit cynical, sarcastic and pointed. I'm still an outsider looking in...have some ties to the program through a friend of a friend...Seems like croz you must live on the county line some where to have all that insider knowledge...I would be interested to hear your stories possibly on a PM or email...hey and you can use those words you were talking about and not get in trouble!

In conclusion,liked the honesty from the RBS fan quantifying the H2O win...who have they played...touche

And croz I came at you like a spider monkey cause I don't take too kindly to folks putting words in my mouth. The word great was never mentioned and you hung your point on me saying watertown was great! So know what your talking about first...i simply rasied the point that watertown, in essence had more of program than RBS to call out all those who picked rbs simply cause they's 2-0 and we's 0-2 (H2O ppl that you work with included)...50-0 nuff said point proven moving on...

Back to our describing words I won't use the adjective great and feel the adjective good is a bit much because some of the same "program" issues you bring up...scheme...staff...discipline...

all I know is there are some GREAT young men (as there are on many teams) at watertown, and I want to see them succeed in everything they do...football included.

If your ties to the program are through a friend of a friend, you're farther away from the program than I am.

Also, we're talking about football in Tennessee, we don't care about basketball in Kentucky.