Karns vs Campbell County

topraymore2

this will be a tight game maybe even go down to the last drive. Special teams will play a big role in this game maybe a fake punt or even a missed PAT. QB play is the question for the beavers. They need to limit the turnovers but towe has gradually improved in each game. The karns offense is really lacking big play ability players which means they need to be able to drive the ball without penalties consistently. That has been the problem that I have seen. Im not sure that it is x's and o's that the coaches put together but the players need to execute. Campbell county in the past has ran the option and if i remember when william blount started running the option the Karns defense had no answer. So I think this game will come down to karns stopping the run and Karns offense playing mistake free and start an early running game to open up there passing attack.

Anyone been going to practice or know if 26 (Dixon) has been working some with the offense? I know he's had some turbulent times on the team but I think he's one of the stongest natural athletes they have. He's had decent success running kicks and is a good tackler as a DB. Anybody think he might get (or need to get) a chance to catch a few screen passes or pitches and try to gain some yards?

Yea Karns really needed that win that was great for the kids. It might give them some momentum going into central which is a descent team but beatable. And who cares if the team they beat wasnt great but its still a step forward for the program and the new coach. Just funny with all the certain so called fans that come on here dogging the program has nothin to say but if they had lost they would be the first ones on here! CONGRATS TO THE BEAVERS!!! KEEP MOVING FORWARD