South Greene @ North Greene

budkilmer

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i read a saying the other day that read something like this " - we dont trash our neighbors and run lesser opponents down - we dont scream from the mountaintops how great we are and demand they notice us - we just work hard play hard keep our mouth shut and show some class and let our performance speak for us ". it would do a FEW devil fans good to support their team in that fashion ( with class that is ). greeneville is ranked number 1 in the state so you have been noticed , its not really necessary to chime in on every board to remind us . thanks for your understanding

i read a saying the other day that read something like this " - we dont trash our neighbors and run lesser opponents down - we dont scream from the mountaintops how great we are and demand they notice us - we just work hard play hard keep our mouth shut and show some class and let our performance speak for us ". it would do a FEW devil fans good to support their team in that fashion ( with class that is ). greeneville is ranked number 1 in the state so you have been noticed , its not really necessary to chime in on every board to remind us . thanks for your understanding

AMEN! Now to get back to the real question on this forum, South Greene will keep it going this week. I would like to see North Greene keep improving, but the Rebels will be too much on friday.

Edited by Pistolpete44

I've been trying to get this through some of their heads. I'm glad someone agrees with me. I even pull for the Devils and go to many of their games, but some of their fans just can't handle the success I guess. I was always coached, "act like you've been there and done it before."

I may be a Greene Devil but some of the people Greeneville fans absolutely humiliate me, and some of the other fans who have class. Everyone knows we are good, can we please move on from that? Let's stop telling people how good we are. It makes us look big-headed. if they want to know how good Greeneville is, they need to talk about it in their own post or come to a game.

This post is NGHS vs SGHS. I do not see ANYWHERE in that post "Greeneville". This forum is for those two teams only. please stop making yourselves look like complete fools.

As for North Greene and South Greene, best of luck to both of you, and may the best team win!

Come on! leave CoachTFlorida alone, can't you see he has FLORIDA in his user name, last year when they did studies on Collage teams and players, Florida players came up with only having a elementary reading leavel, makes you wonder what loop-hole they went around to keep the players eligible to play,

So you can't blame him, blame the system.

don't believe me, do the research.

I say the Rebels win pretty easy here. They put a pretty big whoopin' on the Huskies last year if I remember. Some might say that they ran the score up on the poor Huskies. I say North Greene gives them a better fight this year, but it won't be enough. SG 48 NG 6.

Good luck to both teams! Give NG a few more years, they will be competing for the top spots in the county.

SG-28

NG-14

Good luck to both teams! Give NG a few more years, they will be competing for the top spots in the county.

SG-28

NG-14

I agree, give the Huskies a couple of more years and you'll see a different team. It's not going to be this year though. The Rebels are too quick in the skilled positions, and NG will not have an answer for Jalen.