CAK vs Carter

FootballDad

CAK travels to Carter. The Hornets lost a couple of outstanding RB's from last year but have added practically the entire starting basketball team to the football roster, giving them some good athletes and tall receivers. Can the Warrior defense put in another solid performance and exterminate the Hornets? Can the Carter defense swarm & buzz around enough to distract the high flying Warrior air attack? Give us your thoughts.

Edited by FootballDad

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No contest.CAK scores 50's again.

I think CAK will score a lot of points, not sure about 50 though. A lot of that depends on if the defense can put in another good showing and get some 3 and outs. Carter will utilize the ol alley oop pass to those tall basketball receivers, so 7 & 30 better have on their jumping shoes, they will get several chances for INT's.

I think CAK will score a lot of points, not sure about 50 though. A lot of that depends on if the defense can put in another good showing and get some 3 and outs. Carter will utilize the ol alley oop pass to those tall basketball receivers, so 7 & 30 better have on their jumping shoes, they will get several chances for INT's.

I caught the Hardin Valley \ Carter game week zero. Carter has several impressive athletes. I was most impressed with the receiver that was 6-3 maybe 6-4. Very athletic and strong. He will not be an easy match up for anyone. I hope we can get pressure on the QB and some timely safety help. I feel like #12 is getting better and more comfortable each week.