Bledsoe vs Midway!

BCHSWarriorPride

Did you put this on the 5A 6A board as well?

:roflolk:

I don't know where all it has ended up. I moved this one from the Class A boards, just figured it would get seen by more interested in it plus Bledsoe is the favorite, and is hosting.

Midway is ranked among the bottom few Class 1A (playoff level) teams in one computer ranking I saw, that surprises me. A couple of years ago they had some outstanding skill players and good quickness for their school size. I still think Sequatchie would have beaten them if not for literally dropping double digit passes but Midway did get the win so that's what matters. I would also be surprised if Bledsoe doesn't win by at least 4 touchdowns Friday. I'm not sure how prepared they will be when the games start to get tougher, though.

:roflolk:

I don't know where all it has ended up. I moved this one from the Class A boards, just figured it would get seen by more interested in it plus Bledsoe is the favorite, and is hosting.

Midway is ranked among the bottom few Class 1A (playoff level) teams in one computer ranking I saw, that surprises me. A couple of years ago they had some outstanding skill players and good quickness for their school size. I still think Sequatchie would have beaten them if not for literally dropping double digit passes but Midway did get the win so that's what matters. I would also be surprised if Bledsoe doesn't win by at least 4 touchdowns Friday. I'm not sure how prepared they will be when the games start to get tougher, though.

i know the schdule is not as hard as most, but we played this schedule last year and the season went pretty good...confidence means alot, no matter how you have to get it....i would rather be 3-0 as 0-3 as a team at this point....its hard to get a team up and ready to play for games when your not winning...but thats just my thoughts.

the same as it did for the other teams from our district.....!

Easy jh. I knew you would say something like that. However, I have to agree with the other people some what. I know winning brings confidence, but sometimes playing good teams while losing close, will make battle warriors out of your team. Tom Hatfield use to play the toughest schedule around and while he lost some, his teams where battle tested and it showed.

Easy jh. I knew you would say something like that. However, I have to agree with the other people some what. I know winning brings confidence, but sometimes playing good teams while losing close, will make battle warriors out of your team. Tom Hatfield use to play the toughest schedule around and while he lost some, his teams where battle tested and it showed.

I don't necessarily blame Bledsoe for the schedule, it's just worked out that way. Midway, Grace had good athletes and good teams just a couple of years ago, probably when these games were planned. Marion is a local rivalry game and who knows if they will turn it around after they got the SP game out of the way. Not sure what Coalfield has on a year to year basis.

The thing about the schedule now is the better your overall record, the better your chances of getting a favorable playoff spot. With the current set-up I don't know of a better way of doing it without some really drastic changes overall.