werazzlin

Thanks but Nick may not wrestle this year. We have had some drama at Karns this year that hopefully will be be corrected in the near future. Good luck to you guys as well it has been fun to watch your boys wrestle, they are good kids! Hope your young one takes the top spot on the podium !!

Thats tough hrdcrwrestler, im sorry to hear that, send him up to thompsons station, we could sure use him here ;) im gonna miss sittin with ya on the gym floor at ryan next year and talkin about the T with ya! I hope this doesnt happen..

Edited by WrestlingGod

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks but Nick may not wrestle this year. We have had some drama at Karns this year that hopefully will be be corrected in the near future. Good luck to you guys as well it has been fun to watch your boys wrestle, they are good kids! Hope your young one takes the top spot on the podium !!

I think what you're referring to is the easy way out, ever heard of it.

I think what you're referring to is the easy way out, ever heard of it.

Please leave me and my family out of your personal type attacks. I would call what has happened good raising and a very wise son who understands what is going on! I will still give you that hug and or sit and discuss what it is that has made you so bitter on here. What ever it may be, you know nothing as to what my son has gone through and to use him or anyone else on this board to elevate yourself needs to stop! Easy way out would be to wrestle the best and find your place, whatever that place would be. This is no easy way at all! What is going on with our family hear is of no concern of yours and if it is then please understand that if you have any part of harming my son or anyone elses sons then shame on you and you need to remove yourself from these boards. This is only my personal advice. Once again, I hope you become a positive member of CoachT.....

I think this is the exact opposite of taking the easy way out. To do what you believe is the right thing to do even when it means giving up the one thing you love to do the most? Thats tough. Again hrdr i say to you....come on up to thompsons station :hungry:

If all this stays true then you can bet we are moving! We thank you for being a true sport in humanity durring this humbling experience! I hope all works out without any concequeces to any or all involved. Once again Thanks for the sportsmanship... :thumb:

If all this stays true then you can bet we are moving! We thank you for being a true sport in humanity durring this humbling experience! I hope all works out without any concequeces to any or all involved. Once again Thanks for the sportsmanship... :thumb:

What's going on that's so bad at Karns? I wouldn't blame you for wanting to get away from the standard crappy Knoxville coach.

This topic went from "Who are the top 119 lbers" to a mudslinging, turkey basting, water dipping, whatever else we can throw in. I guess we will hear that some teams are genetically enhancing their wrestlers like the Russian from Rocky. :huh: Geez.........Can we get back to the real question? Who are some of the top 119 lbers to watch out for? :hungry:

Thanks!

This topic went from "Who are the top 119 lbers" to a mudslinging, turkey basting, water dipping, whatever else we can throw in. I guess we will hear that some teams are genetically enhancing their wrestlers like the Russian from Rocky. :huh: Geez.........Can we get back to the real question? Who are some of the top 119 lbers to watch out for? :hungry:

Thanks!

Joel Lambert from East Lit will be in the mix at either 112 or 119.