Giles County Vs. Page

gcbobcat

don't be a hater.giles has worked hard to get where they're at,and workin hard every week to get better.they're concerned about what they are doing,not everyone else.keep working bobcats!

Hater? I picked them to win over page and win the Dist? Thats hating? If I dont care for a team thats not hating, It is hard to earn my dislike,My dislike goes back to the early 90's . Quit being so sensitive..... They are a very good team and will do good. I dont have to like them.............

Edited by antsINdaPANTS

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's like I said way back....Giles is still the big kid on the block until someone knocks them off.

If Page doesn't get back a "bunch" of key players, they might win 1-2 more games. If these key people return, Page will be in the hunt............too many out to be effective...if they play...different story possible.

Last two weeks we would have trouble with a JV team...in fact that is part of what we have playing.

We beat DL with a full roster....not even close since....here's hoping for everyone to be healthy............................and my annual wish that Jackie Smith returns to coach this one game.

Now the big question I have is, will Page have all their injured players back? Now they are healed and ready for an upset at the BRICKYARD. Going to be an electric night. Lets try and fill both sides, I hear we have a BLACK OUT planned. Make sure we have both fire extinguishers charged and ready for the smoke. Shirtless wonders will be painted up and ready for prime time. Back in Black blaring loud, and then maybe play a little football. Good luck to all on the trip down. Dont stay at home to watch the game nothing like being there. GO CATS!!!

It's like I said way back....Giles is still the big kid on the block until someone knocks them off.

If Page doesn't get back a "bunch" of key players, they might win 1-2 more games. If these key people return, Page will be in the hunt............too many out to be effective...if they play...different story possible.

Last two weeks we would have trouble with a JV team...in fact that is part of what we have playing.

We beat DL with a full roster....not even close since....here's hoping for everyone to be healthy............................and my annual wish that Jackie Smith returns to coach this one game.

wish the plague,drought,swallowed in a sink hole,but not another dive right, quick pitch right,dive left, punt jackie smith coached game

Thanks for the prediction! I fully expect for you to continue your loosing ways. And by the way, its Page, not Paige. Unless Paige is your girlfriend and your not talking about football :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Page, not Paige. My bad.

Also, try to spell everything correctly in YOUR post next time you correct someone's spelling. I'll try not to continue my "loosing" ways.

giles county spelling team 0

Page 24

Page, not Paige. My bad.

Also, try to spell everything correctly in YOUR post next time you correct someone's spelling. I'll try not to continue my "loosing" ways.

Page 24

Well now....from your last post we have improved by 3 points. Last time you predicted multiple score blowouts the Bobcats won big. I can see a trend forming.

Page, not Paige. My bad.

Page 24

Actually it should be louzing. Webster had too much wine when he made his mark on this one. From your Bunker Hill East High classmate :unsure:

Edited by WiseOldManGiles