Giles County Vs. Page

gcbobcat

Question. Which team does the short week hurt?

Being a young team I would think Giles. They need all the prep they can get. I expect in 50 some odd hours Page will be at full strength and ready to move along with their season. We know the parts are there so will they put it together? I just hope it takes one more week :ph34r:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Word is pretty mum on who is playing or not.

Should be a hard fought game either way.

Things have sure changed when we are not talking about keys to winning and losing....and the biggest chatter on here is a danged spelling bee.

I feel GC has momentum while Page lost theirs....hopefully we get that mojo working for the rest of the year.

No Jackie Smith.....doggone it....maybe after OC leaves for "greener" pastures.

Edited by bulldog69

Dog. The word is fertilizer has been accumulating in hidden caverns to be opened in emergency situations. At the slightest hint of the hue of brown, the application of said nutrients would hopefully be applied to the pastures to ensure the desired shade of green is maintained as long as possible. Hopefully we only have to replace a blade or two to keep it maintained. :idea:

Nice chess game coming up. Page has a few out. Giles had 4 out. Who's back & who's not? It will effect this game to some extent. You are right though. It will be a hard fought game. :ph34r:

This will be a hard fought game. The Page Patriots do not like the Bobcats at all. I consider this a pretty fierce rivalry game. No matter how bad Page has played in the past two games, they will be ready to play us. Giles in a very close one.

That's because they remember all of the 1-9 and 2-8 Giles County teams that always scheduled them for Homecoming!

Being a manure spreader is part of my nature......I am counting on us playing hard and more people back in the lineup......but it doesnt take a rocket scientist to see how bad we struggled the last two weeks..

By the way.....back in the day late 90's and early 2000's....Page wore GC out and GC had lots of talent...i.e...my wish for Jackie S to return....just a little more manure....sort of like what we used to hear about Tyler Smith playing football....now that was some fertilizer

Its gameday people and that means game night is only a few hours away. Word is both teams have players that will be playing that we earlier thought might have been out. That just mean you have to be on your game and play all out all night. And when you get home hope to (the bad place) you set your recorder properly.

Let do this thing Bobcats!

Being a manure spreader is part of my nature......I am counting on us playing hard and more people back in the lineup......but it doesnt take a rocket scientist to see how bad we struggled the last two weeks..

By the way.....back in the day late 90's and early 2000's....Page wore GC out and GC had lots of talent...i.e...my wish for Jackie S to return....just a little more manure....sort of like what we used to hear about Tyler Smith playing football....now that was some fertilizer

That would have been something to see, Eric Howard and Tyler on the football field together. One was hard to catch the other no one could jump with. Wneely would have had fun drawing up plays for that crew. Enough fantasy football, will 7:00 ever get here. Heard they ran out of BLACK fabric at the shirt factory and Holley's printing ran out of GOLD ink, should be a wild and rowdy crowd tonight. Hopefully Pulaski's finest wont have to use the gocart tonight. Clay W. got my eye on you tonight make DX5 proud tonight. GO CATS!!!